Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
I, for one, have never ever complained to the moderators about actor bashing in this section. Personally, I agree with Maya, that if you point out flaws in someone's ability in a respectful manner then it should be fine. Everyone has flaws; no one is perfect. People are entitled to their favorites. But people are entitled to some dissent and they should be allowed to do so as long as they follow the rules.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone has their own favorite actors and they want them to be the best.

But to go on and on  and single one actor out adn find negativity in that person every single time is too much. Critize but in a respectful manner and do not underestimate his/her achievement.

Sometimes when you see others commenting just for making the person look bad then you also cross the line but critizing their favorite stars even though you do not have any personla problem with them. It happened to me when I said some not so good things about Kat & KArishma. We are only humans.

We should all respect and follow the rules.
Edited by lovanika - 15 years ago
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The bashing of celebs sickens me.........writing criticism is OK but bashing them on anything and everything in almost every topic about the actor one don't like is simply childish & immature & rude.....

Thanks for the post............IMO to target other celebs in anyway which could offend that persons fans should not be allowed in IF.

Also we should stop making personal attacks on each other over opposing viewpoints
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Hope everyone gets the message
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinnamonrani

I, for one, have never ever complained to the moderators about actor bashing in this section. Personally, I agree with Maya, that if you point out flaws in someone's ability in a respectful manner then it should be fine. Everyone has flaws; no one is perfect. People are entitled to their favorites. But people are entitled to some dissent and they should be allowed to do so as long as they follow the rules.

agree with you.. and thanks Nina for the post.. sometimes, i might even have offended someone without meaning to.. 😳