Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah, he's got a weird shifty eyed look to him.....deffo creepy :S

And even though he hasn't harmed or been rude to Akshara in anyway, his modus operandi of stalking her in this way is creepy to say the least! He really needs to back off!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Creepy Stalker :/ (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Yah, he does kinda have that creepy vibe to him...but I feel bad for the guy because we all know that Akshara is gonna end with Naitik....he really shouldn't have followed her but I thought it was unfair for Shaurya to beat him up....he didn't do anything!

Edited by apux - 17 January 2009 at 6:21pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
@Apux: Yaar he deserved to get beaten up.....anyone in Shaurya's place would've done the same....ek toh the guy is very creepy in the way he looks at Akshi unblinkingly all the time :S.....On top of that he FREAKIN followed her ALL the way to the picnic spot! MAJOR stalkerish tendencies! Eeps!

But Shaurya also has anger issues for sure, no denying that....LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 17 January 2009 at 6:28pm

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
His intentions may not be bad, but his demeanor is creepy as heck! If the girl isn't interested, the guy should just back off...!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chronic

His intentions may not be bad, but his demeanor is creepy as heck! If the girl isn't interested, the guy should just back off...!

EXACTLY! When he was CLEARLY told by Varsha and her at the college that they DON'T want him around them at all, then to follow them all the way to the picnic is NOT going to look like a 'romantic' thing from any angle, if that was what he was thinking will happenConfusedLOLLOL

I do respect that he was about to leave when Akshara told him to, but seriously WTH was up with him just LOOKING at her so creepily?? It kinda made me illDeadLOL

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

EXACTLY! When he was CLEARLY told by Varsha and her at the college that they DON'T want him around them at all, then to follow them all the way to the picnic is NOT going to look like a 'romantic' thing from any angle, if that was what he was thinking will happenConfusedLOLLOL

I do respect that he was about to leave when Akshara told him to, but seriously WTH was up with him just LOOKING at her so creepily?? It kinda made me illDeadLOL

Exactly! Did he really think that he could win her over by following her all the way to the picnic? Dude, that is creepy from every angle!

And I don't know about you, but I get a really weird predator vibe from him.....Maybe it's just because of the way he looks at her...

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@ Anu, shumi, I guess u girls are right!  Even if Akshara ever said yes to him, he would turn out be one those obsessive weirdo boyfriends, I'm sureLOL 
But I guess, I feel bad for him because if he really does love her, he doesn't have a chance in hell and he'll be heartbroken!  I think I'm a lil weird because I even feel sorry for creepy stalkersLOL

Edited by apux - 17 January 2009 at 7:54pm

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
arey yaar how can u gyz feel fr dat creepy stalker??? hes soo creepy....i mean he dznt luk innocent!!!! nd HE DEFO IS CREEpy yaar wud b very rongg 2 deny dis fact!!lolzz             x muah x                reeno

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.