Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I find this Alok guy kind of desperate, I know he's interested in Akshi btu if she's not showing any interest I think hadh se zaada hota hai if he follows her, its creepy Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Creepy Stalker :/" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
haan yaar seriously...........its creepy.... wen i frst saw dat promo.....i wz lyk SHIT MAN..duhh seriousy desperate!!!! lolzz          x muah x              reenoo

rani712

Goldie

rani712

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i really home shaurya ( isnt that akhshi's bro's name) beats him up.. n i hope the family doesnt blame akshi for  the whole stalking thing....

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
han guys who akshara k peecay hi par gaya hai ................kya hai ye uncle lol ................

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree =/
It is obvious that Akshara does not like him....
I think he should get the hint. I feel sorry for his friend.. he keeps trying tell Alok but the boy just doesn't want to listen Confused

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I know! I found it sort of odd and creepy! I saw the promo and was creeped out myself!

PrInCeZz07

IF-Rockerz

PrInCeZz07

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
lol hehe
well you know how it is with guys like that
they dont leave you alone
but i think with time he will lol
hopefully

NATASHA_

NATASHA_

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
yeaaa he was lookingg att aksharaa in a baddd wayy gudd thng akshii screamed orr youu never know wat he would do its better to stay away from stalkerr boys like thattt they dntt understandd wen gurls say that they arent interesteddd poor aksharaa gets the blame 4 wat he doesss andd yea hopefully shauryaa beats him uppp soo alokk can learn hiss lesson lol Embarrassed-natashaaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.