Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

WELL I HATE ANURAG...BUT I THINK IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE A DIFF COZ HE WOULD HAVE CALLED AND DISTURBED THEM NEWAY SO IT DINT MAKE A BIG DIFF!!

BASICALLY ITS EKTA'S FAULT THIS TIME!! WHAT IS HER PROB?? SHE HAS SOME JAANI DUSHMANI WITH BAJAJ OR WHAT?? IF I EVER MEET HER I'LL GIVE HER A PIECE OF MY MIND!!! OR RATHER WE SHOULD GIVE HER AN ULTIMATUM..."GET BAJAJ AND PRERNA TOGETHER OR ELSE...."

WHAT DO BAJAJ FANS THINK WE SHOULD DO?

Edited by galactic4_1000 - 19 years ago
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Bajaj is being treated unfairly. Bajaj fans must stand up for him.
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi!,
If I could, then, I would told Ekta to have some new brain.
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey the details of the latest promo as i read in this forum states that prem is going to be kidnapped....is that true???? if yes what abt the previous promo which should bajaj & prerna together??? what sense it makes to make bajaj suffer so much... of course he gets all our votes for suffering so much and thus he has all our support.... i think in this way bajaj keeps growing bigger & bigger...however personally i think that it's high time now that bajaj & prerna be together...all the attempts not to get them together make us bajaj fans wishing that they come together....i hope that it is soon. Edited by ronitpf - 19 years ago
dESichICa05 thumbnail
haha bajaj deservez to be suffered..thaz wat he getz for interfering in the first place..tsk tsk bajaj..servez u rYTe! n so wat if anu went up there..r u guyz forgettin that moloy basu was like a father to prerna? gosh where r ur heartz pplz? in the trash?? in all this prerna anu n bajaj mumbo jumbo..atleasttt think bout othERz..selfish dORkz!
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dESichICa05

haha bajaj deservez to be suffered..thaz wat he getz for interfering in the first place..tsk tsk bajaj..servez u rYTe! n so wat if anu went up there..r u guyz forgettin that moloy basu was like a father to prerna? gosh where r ur heartz pplz? in the trash?? in all this prerna anu n bajaj mumbo jumbo..atleasttt think bout othERz..selfish dORkz!

Bajaj and selfish!!!!! then what to say about Anurag... isnt he selfish??? (sorry Anu fans). When he married to Aparna he forgot Prerna fully butnow when she is marrying Bajaj he doesnt have anyone with him so he wanted again Prerna. How dumb
dESichICa05 thumbnail
no noo..i wasnt callin HIM selfish? i was callin the ppl that r mad at the fact that anu went to prerna at this time..selfish..i mean okai if u want bajaj n prerna together..okai wateva..but u gota understand..when it comez to someonez death..all is equal!
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh sorry Desichica.... i misunderstood it.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Nooo desicachica!! We're not sayin that Anurag shouldnt have told Prerna about Moloy!! Ofcourse he had to!! But y did he have to go to Malaysia!!??? What logic can u find in that?? He could have told bajaj...who'd break the news slowly to Prerna and then they'd obvio come back!!! Anurag is the selfish one!! he leaves his dad in the hospital and goes to tell prerna in malaysia when there was no reason for doin that!!!
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey prem was gone once again when he was with anurag...what the hell is happening???? also today was supposed to be the laep what happened.....??? guys any idea?????