sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Today only Mahi , Mahi said  all dialogues  others are spectators..πŸ‘Mahi was superb  today.. Next week precap also Mahi  Mahi is crying Shabd consoling her..
BTW Jeet  reached at the final moment when those goons were aiming their gun to Soni.. Jeet hugged Soni but they  shoot her back . and after that  Soni fell down  and Body is missing .. Police searching  but didnt get it..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow seemz it gonna be interstin cheerz 4 sharin😳.. Edited by Shantell - 15 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Hey the story will be now I think like pallavi didi's FF ''The haunting of  Ms Kripa'' Today they were showing exactly like that.. Only diff is police officer is not like Angad..(Kyph). But otherwise everything was same.. Mahi was insistiing  soni is in the forest like Kripa  of pallavi didi's FF.. 2 Dogs also there.. Now Soni's ghost  will come  like  that girl Tina's ghost who was Kripa's student.. who is missing in  the forest  in pallavi didi's FFPolice didnt get her Body  ekdam same to same.. πŸ˜†.. who didnt read it plz read it.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Awesome I love Neha soooo much she is not going to leave durga now.

Well Done Mahi πŸ‘

They copy ghajini scene when soni said in jeet ears CherryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Will check. Did she show some attitude? πŸ˜†
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Will check. Did she show some attitude? πŸ˜†

She was Jhansi ki Rani Today..
This content was originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

She was Jhansi ki Rani Today..

I will watch and make a special thread for it. πŸ˜ƒ
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...i am so happy for neha...
thank god ab neha durga ko nahi chorigi...
well dont neha
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Wonderful acting of my Neha. She always proved herself, but jealous and blind people couldnt see anything. Abb aayega mazza, Mahi will teach each and every person a good lesson. Thanks god Soni atleast uttered Cherry name. Jeet will give Cherry a good lesson. Since first day Jeet and Mahi was strong characters in the show. Jeet always stood against injustice, and Mahi also. Let see what will happen now?

Muniza
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

πŸ‘ Wonderful acting of my Neha. She always proved herself, but jealous and blind people couldnt see anything. Abb aayega mazza, Mahi will teach each and every person a good lesson. Thanks god Soni atleast uttered Cherry name. Jeet will give Cherry a good lesson. Since first day Jeet and Mahi was strong characters in the show. Jeet always stood against injustice, and Mahi also. Let see what will happen now?

Muniza

Wah Wah Wah  well said. Muniza Didi..πŸ‘