Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Just thought of how bad OTH girls are as influences..it's pretty funny..

First we got Brooke, being the school **** & non-exclusive dating/fwb.
Second we have Peyton, with her whole suicidal act, drugs & constant emo-ness.
Third we have Haley, getting married at 16(is that even legal, because apparently you need to be 18), then being knocked-up before finishing highschool.
Then we have all the extras.
Rachel, with her "not being happy with the way you look"..& getting surgery and stuff.
Karen, being knocked up before the end of high school.
Deb, sleeping with your husbands brother, then with a guy half your age.
Taylor, working at a strip club & blackmailing your sister's husband.
Erica, dumping a guy after getting popular.
Anna, hiding your sexuality(even though she did come out eventually).
Nikki, abandoning your baby & on the times you do have her, you don't take care of her properly.
Shelly, being a ****, then re-virginizing yourself, then losing it again, then not accepting it happened.
Gigi, sleeping around, then hitting on an ex that has a girlfriend.
Millie, losing your virginity to a random drunk guy(who happens to be a friends ex) just because you think your bf is cheating on you.
Sam, stealing.
Jules/Emily, pretending to love a man because you were paid to.
Carrie, kidnapping, holding people hostage, blackmail, almost killing someone.
Bevin...self explanatory!

Like I said..TERRIBLE people!LOL

So I guess Mia's the only one with a clean slate..Chase is lucky guy!...
Or is there anyone elsee..I think thats it for major people..right?

Edited by -Krupa- - 16 January 2009 at 5:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Tree Hill girls..the worst influences" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

Just thought of how bad OTH girls are as influences..it's pretty funny..

First we got Brooke, being the school **** & non-exclusive dating/fwb. Well, she did CHANGE..and she is now a sucessful woman.
Second we have Peyton, with her whole suicidal act & constant emo-ness. I adore Peyton's character, she listens to the coolest music.. adn actually SHE went through a lot in her life..and obviously that would have it's effect.. [like being stalked/almost killed/, losing her mother [biological and one who raised her], being alone by herself, etc.
Third we have Haley, getting married at 16(is that even legal, because apparently you need to be 18), then being knocked-up before finishing highschool.Well unlike many real life girls who get pregnant in high school..she actually graduated..heck she was even valedvictorian.. she's smart and she knows how to take care of herself.
Then we have all the extras.
Rachel, with her "not being happy with the way you look"..& getting surgery and stuff. Rachel had self esteem problems.. and she dealt with it in a way which she thought would help her self-esteem [i.e whoring it around, plastic surgery].. which isn't exactly isn't a good way to live.. but she's supposed to be the 'bi-tch' character..
Karen, being knocked up before the end of high school. ..and then she raised her son pretty much by herself [who turned out to be GOOD GUY] and she took care of both herself and her son.. without dan's help.. which is kinda empowering on her behalf.
Deb, sleeping with your husbands brother, then with a guy half your age. Well, that's just Deb.. isn't she clean now from her alcholhol problems?
Taylor, working at a strip club & blackmailing your sister's husband. Well, that's how her character is supposed to be.. to show Haley as the 'good one'.
Erica, dumping a guy after getting popular. this girl was only in like 4 episodes.. she doesn't count.
Anna, hiding your sexuality(even though she did come out eventually). Well, she was worried about how her parents will react.. I have a friend [guy] who is bi-sexual and says he will not tell his parents..ever.. because they will disown him.
Nikki, abandoning your baby & on the times you do have her, you don't take care of her properly.Nikki is a mess. Period.
Shelly, being a ****, then re-virginizing yourself, then losing it again, then not accepting it happened. Well she had an aborbtion and she wanted to change her self.. we could give her some points?
Gigi, sleeping around, then hitting on an ex that has a girlfriend. but she was a sweet girl in high school, she lost her way.
Millie, losing your virginity to a random drunk guy(who happens to be a friends ex) just because you think your bf is cheating on you. Well, she's not important in my opinion haha.
Sam, stealing. but she's changing now? I guess.
Bevin...self explanatory! Bevin was just comic relief.. but in that episode in s4 where everyone got paired and asked each other questions.. we got to see a real side of her.. even though that didn't real play out afterwards.

Like I said..TERRIBLE people!LOL krupa i got a spoiler for you.. they're fictional and they're supposed to be Inspirational youth leaders.. they're supposed to be like a variety of different types of characters.

So I guess Mia's the only one with a clean slate..Chase is lucky guy!...but I don't like Mia.. something about her annoys me..
Or is there anyone elsee..I think thats it for major people..right? I'm guessing you forgot Lily roe? ahah.

gosh, i love aruging with you krupa :)

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
^haha..mee too!

I lovee Bevin..I loved what she said to Rachel while they were locked in the bathroom..it was really deep!..I thinks its hilarious that she & Tim got married!..even though I was rooting for Skevin!..and the fact that they names their son Nathan!..that was just greatt

Well..Lily's just a little 5 year old girl..what kind of thing could she have done!

ohh yeaa..+ Peyton did drugs..oncee..

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yeah the OTH girls have really been through a lot .. I guess they tried to show a little of everything in everyone. None of them would ever be good influences or should've  been in high school .. They're okay now cuz they're 24.

But oh yeah you forgot that chicc... what was her namee... Jules? That chic that Dan hired to mess around with Keith. That was just mean!

And evil Nanny Carrie - trying to seduce Nathan, kidnap Jamie, and almost killing Dan

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
^ohh yeaa..I liked Jules..she did love Keith..but she had Dan behind her..soo that sucked!

how did I forget Carrie!..she was in this season!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Krupa I was saracstic about Lily..haha.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
^i know..i'm just sayingg!

-Navi