Advice Corner

LOOOVEEE .. STUPID LOVEE :( helpp :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Liip-Gloss

Liip-Gloss

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi guys,Lol its my first post ever Hope you guys could answer this for me I dont know anything what to doo  
My Best friend told me that a guy from the other section of the same class as mine he loved me .. soo liake i saw himm and liake i felt attracted. . After 2 months liake i was madly in love with him .. Then in November time he purposed mee .. He was very cute

But our school is very strict .. So we had to meet for that proposal thing after school in 1st class .. We just had a few minutes ..

He asked e very sweetly and i agreeed .. Then he told me to meet me tomorrow in the break .. And gave me a smile and said bye =) .. 

And im liake really really really shy .. The nex dai .. In milkbreak he came there and my best friend told me that he came and goo .. But i dident go .. I dont know why .. I was soo scared .. I couldent even move and daahh ... Well ii was soo angry on myself thenn .. He told me to comee after the school to meet him .. I said okaii and ii went
 Then after school i met him .. and first time i actually spoke to a boii being his girlfriend that often .. He was sooooo sweet really .. But one teacher saw us there thenn ..
The next daii i dident really thinkk about anythingg about it about that teacher thingyy ... So i went to the school and liake even iin milkbreak he dident come .. He kindof dident even see at me or smiled ... i thought he has some problemm and dident really wanted to ask hiim .. even the next daii he dident come and started ignoring me and all .. My classmates told me that thatt teacher told to his wardonn about it .. And they told himm if youu meet *ME* once more and liake that .. he will kick him out of the school and its his last warning .. I was realy sad ..
The next daii .. A guy who liakes me .. He told me that *my bf* told he doesent liake me anymore ..  I realy wanted to cry but ii was strong .. I dident cry and decided never to look at him and ignore himm .. After a few daizz i noticed that he always used to stare and daahh .. He even told to his classmatez and everzbodz that ii was his girlfriendd .. So i thought he loves me still .. I was happii =) ..But still he never told anyone to tell me to meet him or never smiled or anythinn .. Still i was okaii .. i thought it will over soon
Then were the holidayyz in our school .. I went too Goa for the holidayzz and mz best friend told me on the phone that,that guy who told me that he doesent love me anymore .. Again said that he said noww he doesent love me aniimoree .. I thought it was a joke again cuzz even before he told a liee about that ..
I went back to school .. He was there .. In the assemblii he did see at mee .. But again he started ignoring me and all .. I dident even see himm till yet .. just from the back .. He have school from 2 daiz noww .. He come in the milkbreak up with his friend yesterday but then he saw me in a girl group talking and he hided and went awayy .. I thought he wanted to meet mee .. But after he did nothinn .. Even todaii in 4 periiod he came outside my class and stood there .. He stared .. But ii ignored cuz i was not sure if he stilll loves me  .. But he stared and stood there .. But after that nothinn .. ii even came outside of his class but he dident see mee .. Nor in the milkbreakk i was liake 3 metres away from him ..

What should ii doo ?? Am i wrong or is he ?? What is going in his mind >S

Please guyyzz help me >(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOOOVEEE .. STUPID LOVEE :( helpp :(" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Well, one thing I have to say.  The way he's acting, he seems a bit immature to me.

Secondly, I think you are calling attraction or infatuation - love. 

First off, if he really loved you then that just warning wouldn't have made him act so weird.  I know he was warned of being expelled from the school but then he can always ask you to meet somewhere else.  I mean at mall with friends, maybe you can go watch a movie with him? But then he started ignoring you and then he tells you that he doesn't love you anymore.  I think that's childish behavior.

Secondly, it seems like you guys didn't really talk to each other but it was just looking at each other and then proposing.  But true love only happens when you truly know the person inside out and still you think that he's the best person in the world, which obviously hasn't happened.

So all I am saying is that you should go and talk to him face to face. Ask him about his problem and why he's acting so weird.  If there comes a solutions from the confrontation,  then great otherwise it's best to forget about him and move in life.  After all you've got your studies in front of you.

-Mahi

pearls1124

Groupbie

pearls1124

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
What should ii doo ??
I personally think that u should talk to him after school or on weekend thats the only way to find out the truth....... maybe call him if u know his number..................
Am i wrong or is he ??
I think both of u guys aren't wrong because u guys just don't know whats going on --- as I said before talk to him out of school somewhere away from school... I'm sure he'll tell you the truth........ atleast he should b/c its just not good thing to play with someone's emotions.............  rite???????
What is going in his mind ????
I think he likes u bt its just that maybe he is scared of someone or something --- just try to talk to him find out his phone number if u don' t know... and talk to him if he says that he doesn't like u then just try to forget him i know its gonna be hard in the beginning bt i'm sure you'll get used to it though later on...... so just try the things I told u and Mahi --- I hope they'll work and wish u guys all the best for the future.....................

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Well, one thing I have to say.  The way he's acting, he seems a bit immature to me.

First off, if he really loved you then that just warning wouldn't have made him act so weird.  I know he was warned of being expelled from the school but then he can always ask you to meet somewhere else.  I mean at mall with friends, maybe you can go watch a movie with him? But then he started ignoring you and then he tells you that he doesn't love you anymore.  I think that's childish behavior.

Secondly, it seems like you guys didn't really talk to each other but it was just looking at each other and then proposing.  But true love only happens when you truly know the person inside out and still you think that he's the best person in the world, which obviously hasn't happened.

So all I am saying is that you should go and talk to him face to face. Ask him about his problem and why he's acting so weird.  If there comes a solutions from the confrontation,  then great otherwise it's best to forget about him and move in life.  After all you've got your studies in front of you.

-Mahi

I completely agree!

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 31 January 2009 at 7:02am

Nisha.87

Nisha.87

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Originally posted by -Mystery-

-Mahi

I completely agree!

same, he's acting way to immature

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i agree wit da above!! how old r u guys by da way

Post Reply New Post

Go to top