Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Arranged marriage or love marriage??

sweetladki87 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I thought that may be we should get everyone's views on arranged marriage and love marriage...tell us which one you prefer and why...

I used to think love marriage is the way to go but after seeing few love marriages break, well not working, I think I would rather go with arranged marriage but i would want to know that guy for 6 mths to 1 yr.  at least that way I know, I won't judge that person wrong. (I have tendency to do that...I have judged lot of ppl wrong,.who were my good friends)

I think YRKKH will be great to watch...

Now your turn to tell us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I would say both are right at their respective places just that u dont name ur infactuation love..... n also there should b compatibility,friendship,love,,respect and most importantly trust in a relationship for it to grow!!

Interesting topic..

Luv,

Shagun
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i LUv arranged marriages as dey r really cute bt yh u shud kno da person nd dey shud nt b forced marriages!! luv marriages dont really end up gud!!lollz           x muah x      reeno
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
heyy... nice topic...

as for me... i want mine love cum arranged... i wanna fall in love with the guy i marry, before i marry him, or at least, get some time to know the guy... no rushing into things, just taking them slow
Sanayaa thumbnail
I love both
But I prefer arrange marriages
but if they are not forced
Don't kno why but I prefer arrange marriages only
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

i can't see any difference between arranged and love marriage ..only the names differ......the perfect marriage is a combination of both of them......i'm saying this on the basis of what i've experienced in my life..

Actually I've started watching this show bec. it's philosophy exactly matches with mine..I fell in love with the person I married..Infact I fell in love with him the day I met him and our marriage was fixed...It's an instantaneous decision one takes..sometimes you know about the person in 10 minutes only, sometimes a lifetime is not enough..

I'm nore inclined towards arranged marriage bec. a marriage in India is not only between a boy and a girl but it's a relationship which develops between 2 families....A girl, after marriage if she gets the love and support of her parents after marriage, therez nothing like it......Those who have the guts to go against their parents might also live without without them....but not for long...everybody needs love from their families....

the problem with love marriage occurs when one mistakes infactuation for love....love marriage is perfectly fine if both the parents agree ...incase they don't then i wud say that one must open his/her eyes and think and rethink (not from the heart but from the brains) and be practical before going for it...

Charu
sweetladki87 thumbnail

Hey how did my id changed above?? thats weird.

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lolzz yh wats dis??
indian_chick thumbnail
ummm....i dunnooo i dnt myndd bof2 tell u de truf..itdependz hw i feel at dah moment in life...if itz love marriage itz ite n if itz arragnd id make sure dah i knoo dee person propalii before id lykk sai yh2 em!!soo it realii dependz hw i feel!
premheer605 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well b4 i used 2 believe in love marriage but now i think arrange coz where eva i have seen i have seen that arrange maariage works for long then love marriage