Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 14 January 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Amit ka rishta kya kehlaayega?

After Lo ho Gayi Pooja, Amit Dolawat is back in a new avatar. This time in Ye Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai. Amit says it was solely the role which made him opt for this show.

"I am playing Alok who is a very simple small town guy. He is deep in love with Akshara who he has never spoken to. He can even sacrifice himself for his love. He's an innocent lover who loves her truly. He shares a very strange relation with Akshara," explains Amit.

Amit was approached for this role in September. "I've worked with Rajan in Milee where I was seen portraying the role of a mentally challenged boy Swami. After 1 years Rajan called me and offered me this role and of course I said yes," says the actor.

The only reason why Dolawat says he decided to do this role was because he feels his role is simply "fabulous"

"I've signed on the show for 6 episodes but it might extend too. It all depends on how well the track goes and on my schedule too. Presently I am too busy with Lo Ho Gayi… but if I get some time free, then probably I'll continue"

Amit entered the show last evening.

Source-Indya.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alok/Amit Sacrifices his Love in YRKH-Article" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sour_peaches56

sour_peaches56

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
who was he?

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
OMG frm where r these articles popping up :S they were posted way back in January

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
sumbody bumping all the old posts!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
This is an old article. Please try to not bump old articles back up.

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top