Posted: 15 years ago
hey i found a chat with our beloved Juhi Parmar...thought to share it with u guys
so here u go....and enjoy it

Juhi Parmar
Transcript of LIVE CHAT WITH TV Actress Juhi Parmar on Thursday 8 th January at 3 PM.

Pakistani serials the story progressed very fast and one track did not go on for months
Juhi Parmar
TV Actress

juhi_p > Hi Everyone...hope u are excited to have a chat with me....

rocky > Juhi what are your upcoming serials
juhi_p > Hi Rocky... there is a very interesting project lined up ... can't talk much about it rite now but i m sure that my fans will love that show as well..

deepa > Hi Juhi...How important a landmark is Kumkum for you?
juhi_p > Hi Deepa... Kumkum is one of the biggest landmarks in my career...it just didn't gave me a strong footing but also gave me a very strong hold in the industry and in all my fans hearts... a project will always remain close to my heart...

deepika > Did you learn acting at any school or are you self taught?
juhi_p > Hi Deepika... nobody has taught me acting, I was born to become an actor only as this was my only ambition since childhood.

chavi > From being born and brought up in conservative Rajasthan, how did you make it to an acting career in television?
juhi_p > Hi Chavi... I am v please to tell u that i come from a very liberal and open minded family unlike typical Rajput families.. I have always got freedom to fulfill my wishes with support of my parents.. In fact my parents have been biggest help and support for me ... then i decided to become an actor...Acting was never a battle for me...

parul > What are the factors you take into consideration before taking up a new role?
juhi_p > Hi Parul....first and foremost that is how strong my character is and then the story overall...i don't believe in only going after big names ... coz at one point of time i was also a new comer...

nitin > Which has been the happiest moment of your career?
juhi_p > Hi Nitin... winning comedy circus as I got to prove my versatility as on TV one gets typecast too fast....as audience only believed that I m good only at doing roona dhona stuff... I proved myself once again by showing comedy side of me...

nitin > Hi Juhi u have done serious roles, drama and comedy which of these do u think are the toughest????
juhi_p > Hi Nitin...I don't find any of them easier or tougher than the other... I enjoyed the most was comedy .... it was pathetic to do those crying scene s and getting a bad headache later....:)

shabeer > How would u remind your days that u spent in Pakistan ?
juhi_p > Hi Shabeer....My stay there was wonderful as I was over pampered there...I was made to feel very special and extremely loved .. I will always cherish my stay there....

shabeer > Ho different are Indian TV Serials than Pakistani TV Serials???'
juhi_p > The biggest is that they are not endless like our shows... they start and wind up in 52 or 13 episodes where as our shows starts and no one knows when they will end...acting anywhere in the world is the same...

tammy > Hi Juhi,,...What led to the change from soaps to stand up comedy?
juhi_p > Hi dear.. It was not a conscious effort it just happened.. I m glad that it happened.. After doing it I realized that how refreshing it was to do it.. And the feeling to perform on stage was different and very fulfilling... it was one of the most satisfying exp of my career...

shabeer > What are your big projects that u r working in ?are u working in any Bollywood flick???
juhi_p > Hi Dear.. Not rite now.. there have been offers for movies ...but taking a step towards a bollywood is something I really want to think of before taking it .. I will not take anything just to get in bolly wood.. I will do films when I think I can take that challenge...so as of now no bollywood flick but TV...

shabeer > How did u get kumkum?
juhi_p > They had auditions about more that 100 girls I was the luck one.. They auditioned me just to see if I can break thru the image if shaheen that was strong at that time to a typical bahu ..

shabeer > Don't u feel tired of doing same kind of serious role with crying ,worries n all that stuff?
juhi_p > Dear .. it very tiring to do crying scene for yrs and yrs but I m the only one who has got to play diff character in the same show...double role , negative , reincarnation, comedy in the same serial .. Enough variations I had that saved me from boredom other wise it would have been difficult to carry on for so long...

shabeer > How was your experience in working a Pakistani serial?
juhi_p > it was very nice and different because the show started and got over in 13 episodes only...Pakistani serials the story progressed very fast and one track did not go on for months...I wish in India also we start making shows in seasons so that it's for a shorter span of time...

jaya > who is your favorite costar???
juhi_p > Hussain undoubtedly!

isha > Hey Juhi.. How was your experience working with VIP?
juhi_p > It was a very different and nice experience...Nice because VIP is a very nice human being...and different because I have to match my timing with the standup comedian who is generally used to giving solo performances and I had never performed on stage..

jaya > Hi Juhi... what do u hate the most about being in the limelight???
juhi_p > There is no privacy...and for the smallest of things media would make mounds out of small things and also being under scrutiny at all tims...at times I feel like wearing a mask and going out like a free bird...

silky > Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?
juhi_p > Hi Silky.. I m more comfortable in dresses...jeans and Tees...

neha > Drama , serious roles and comedy now what is next in your agenda of acting???
juhi_p > I have done all.. I m enjoying comedy the most I would like to laugh and make people laugh for some more time....

trisha > what do you think is your best performance to date?
juhi_p > Hi Trisha.. Two finale act the Madrassi act other was the horror special....

Swap > Juhi do u have offers of other reality shows?
juhi_p > I keep getting offers for every second reality show but I keep in mind not to be repetitive ... last year i did 3 shows they all were from from different genres.... singing , dancing and comedy.. I m preparing for the biggest reality show.. my wedding

Nair > Hi Juhi ,don't u think Balaji Teleserials are very much repetitive and they waste more time on taking angles and close ups rather than giving a good acting performance ,I think u should avoid any more saas bahu soaps and try hand a movies in any good roles not necessarily the lead roles
juhi_p > Hi Nair...I think after 7 yrs of Kumkum s how i have never worked with Balaji . .. I think someone working with them will answer this well... I will definitely do films provided something worth taking off.. In Indian cinemas they still lack their characters to deliver substantial performances.. But with different kind of films now days I think I would end with films soon...

shef05 > Hi Juhi we've met once,in Rahul's wedding ... in Pune...what are your plans 4 the coming valentine's day
juhi_p > For Valentine's day this is the best way to celebrate ... I m getting engaged that day and its my wedding that day......

Message for Fans>
juhi_p > Thank you so much for chatting with me... Hopes all my answers were good enough.. Keep loving me and i promise to entertain u in a better and better way

if its already have posted..then i am really sorry to post it again
love afreen

hey thanx for the link and chat trans script....loved all juhi's answers..all the best for juhis wedding....
thanks for posting it. I dont think it was there earlier

nice to read juhi's views
Oh thnx a lot
Really thnx u soooooooooooooooooo  much
I lovedall Juhi's answers
Well done Juhi
I loveeeeeeee u soooooooooo muchtill the end of counting
ok i wished tht  was there 2
oh no i missed it
but anywys thnk u sooo much
iw was able t read her answers thts quite enough
Best costar? Hussain undoubtably....cho sweet :)
Thanks.

So sweeet..hu undoubtedly her best costar..loved the answers..

Thx affu
thanks alot .   she is so sweet .   we Pakistanis  always love  u  so much  and want u to come again  and again   do pakistani serials  i still remember her serial  Tere Ishq Mei   superb acting    luv  her   answers  Edited by marrukhkhan - 15 years ago
Ohhh, How come we have missed this time also ðŸ˜­ I was dieng to join in a chat with either of them and I was so upset when I missed the previous time too. Anyway thanx Afreen. Love her sooooo much!!

Fav.co-star- undoubtedly Hussain,😳 well now that has being form the day one they started working together right? But now the word 'UNDOUBTELY' has being added to it. sooo sweet😳😊

And yeah absolutely I also think there had not being much movies in Bollywood lately to deserve either of them, the image, the talent. If they are gonna step in to Bollywood it has to be nothing but the BEST. That's the expectation😊
hi

thanks so much for this

wish we got to know reg this chat before, so we too could have chatted

anyways as always ju is honest and striaght to the point

i agree with her answers

she has always admitted that hussain is her fav co-star,

if she ever does a film i want it to be the best

looking foward to her new shows

and all the best to her and sahcin for they wedding and career's

norzar