Pakistani Serials

Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyyy

Originally posted by flower146

i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean when their circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to 26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11 less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!! 

Oh does that mean u agree with Irtaza that India is third rate nation.. we can also comment in similar way about ur nation...so u mean to say u don't feel bad for those people who lost their lives,who lost their family because only few people had 2 face such a situation..how insensitive ..

So what if u r an American  u don't have any rights to talk about other nations in such a manner.
aur jo yahan pak mein roz itnay log martay hain us ko kia humara khoon khon nhi pani hai kia pak nay tu kabhi india ko blame nhi kia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yeh i saw this b4. was really angry. he such a ncie comedian and famous. thats aweful.

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace_islam

Originally posted by anuradhasharma

Originally posted by irtaza

What do you expect from Indian. First kill their own people and when that is exposed, take your frustration out on helpless comedians, who are their to make them laugh. What a third rate Nation.Angry

we are discussiong similar topic in debate mention....
here is the link..

u can see the reaction of a common man in india.......

and abut ur comments ........

did u actually read ur comments twice??...or do u even think before posting??....wat do u mean by third rate nation??......now pak govt has accepted dat kasab (the sole terriost caught in mumbai attacks) is a pakistani .........so does it mean dat we shud go on saying dat wat a 3rd rate nation a pakistan is?........

no man.....every civilaian whether its paki or indian condemns dese types of attacks...........

since kasab is a paki doesnt mean dat every single paki is a terriost........similaraly u cant rate a whole nation just cozz of some ppl doing worst acts.............

mind ur language dear....no offence to anyone.......
but ur comments r really offensive to me..and every indian..............

please visit the above link and see wat majority of ppl say abut dis topic.....Embarrassed

u are right... but want to say many indian they just say bad about pakistan on mumbai attacks then we also feel bad when indian blame us for every thing....

but i know all indian are not same...like u...Smile

I wud like to make a point here.. wen an Indian says Pakistan is responsible one shud understand dat its not for an individual pakistani,it is for the government der who always gives answers dat are not to the point... Not a single Indian blames a Pakistani resident.

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania786

1st of all i dont think any of pakistani artist should go 2 india..y do they go 2 get humiliated....they shd nt bother gng there....nd 2ndly...all these indians are again nd again saying ajmal kasab is pakistani... its all bullshit...they have not been able to prove this...they got no evidence...if ajmal kasab was pakistani where is his family...his parents they no where to be seen in pakistan or are they invisible ppl that no1 can see them......

SO STOP BLAMING PAKISTAN nd sort ur problems within ur own teritory dnt bloody blame others 4 ur own problems../....

p.s. mumbai attacks were done by their own ppl nt the pakistanis.....

Indian media doesn't need to prove it cz ur own TV channel has conducted a sting operation which proved dat ajmal is pakistani and belongs 2 a place called Faridkot.. and Ajmal himself demanded to the court here in India to allow his mother residing in Pak to visit him in India.

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irtaza

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India
 Updated at: 0043 PST,  Thursday, January 15, 2009
Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan's television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show 'Comedy Circus'. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian. At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear

This was done by either MNS workers or Shiv Sena workers during the shoot of the show and it was wrong i admit.

What do you expect from Indian. First kill their own people and when that is exposed, take your frustration out on helpless comedians, who are their to make them laugh. What a third rate Nation.Angry

What you can expect from an Indian is something you can't expect from any1 else in the world.It is expected only from an India to treat a criminal like Kasab in a humane manner. And i agree frustation shud not b taken out on people like this but wen this attack happened alot many things were happenings and many thought dat one citizen of the country wages a war against country and another citizen from the same country earns from our country. And whole world knows India as a nation rates where.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top