Pakistani Serials

Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

desifairy1

desifairy1

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i agree with the comments made here..  iTs just SAD =(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yyyy

IF-Dazzler

yyyy

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flower146

i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean when their circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to 26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11 less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!! 

Oh does that mean u agree with Irtaza that India is third rate nation.. we can also comment in similar way about ur nation...so u mean to say u don't feel bad for those people who lost their lives,who lost their family because only few people had 2 face such a situation..how insensitive ..

So what if u r an American  u don't have any rights to talk about other nations in such a manner.

Edited by yyyy - 28 January 2009 at 1:03pm

wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyyy

i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean whentheir circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!!
<br><br>Oh does that mean u agree with Irtaza that India is third rate nation.. we can also comment in similar way about ur nation...so u mean to say u don't feel bad for those people who lost their lives,who lost their family because only few people had 2 face such a situation..how insensitive ..<br><br>So what if u r an American u don't have any rights to talk about other nations in such a manner.<br>

ok the problem here is not calling india anything bad......i believe irtaza shudnt have said that
but indian media is continuously blaming Pakistan for everything which is wrong
ok if that one guy was Pakistani that doesnt mean the whole Pakistan is involve in it and thats why the armies are at the borders waiting for just one signal to attack.
n honestly speaking .......my whole family was watching some indian news channel ....and the way they explained everything ...not just us adults but my 6 yr old cousin was laughing on that non sense
and MAY BE may be m wrong here but i havent seen anything like that from Pakistani media ....and m so happy about it...n i reallly wana salute them for that

water11

Groupbie

water11

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Excuse me what are u trying to say...do u have a mind to think, so u want 3000 Indians should of died for us to complain...it is totally proven that the terrorist was a paki....so doesnt matter whether he was an american paki, uk paki or pakistani paki..........please watch ur words next time....

Also India doesnt need to show off ...the whole world knows us....by the way i am sure u are an american Pakistani not just american....same as i am a Canadian Indian

i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean when their circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to 26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11 less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!! 

Maria_Exotiika

Groupbie

Maria_Exotiika

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
no comments about people fighting .... in this thread and i agree with Wini that india news r like : Namastey we just got info that a pakistani attacked blah blah pakistani blah blah pakistan .....

Pakistani news channel : NOTHING !

SO  Indians  im telling u to keep ur yap to calm  

sania786

sania786

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

1st of all i dont think any of pakistani artist should go 2 india..y do they go 2 get humiliated....they shd nt bother gng there....nd 2ndly...all these indians are again nd again saying ajmal kasab is pakistani... its all bullshit...they have not been able to prove this...they got no evidence...if ajmal kasab was pakistani where is his family...his parents they no where to be seen in pakistan or are they invisible ppl that no1 can see them......

SO STOP BLAMING PAKISTAN nd sort ur problems within ur own teritory dnt bloody blame others 4 ur own problems../....

p.s. mumbai attacks were done by their own ppl nt the pakistanis.....

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by irtaza

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India
 Updated at: 0043 PST,  Thursday, January 15, 2009
Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan's television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show 'Comedy Circus'. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian. At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear

What do you expect from Indian. First kill their own people and when that is exposed, take your frustration out on helpless comedians, who are their to make them laugh. What a third rate Nation.Angry
agred indian buhat diplomatic bhi hotay hain ab wahan pakistani ko ara to wo fundamentils thay yahan kisi indian kay sath aisa hota tu kehtay dekh ppakistanio nay mara Dead

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania786

1st of all i dont think any of pakistani artist should go 2 india..y do they go 2 get humiliated....they shd nt bother gng there....nd 2ndly...all these indians are again nd again saying ajmal kasab is pakistani... its all bullshit...they have not been able to prove this...they got no evidence...if ajmal kasab was pakistani where is his family...his parents they no where to be seen in pakistan or are they invisible ppl that no1 can see them......

SO STOP BLAMING PAKISTAN nd sort ur problems within ur own teritory dnt bloody blame others 4 ur own problems../....

p.s. mumbai attacks were done by their own ppl nt the pakistanis.....
agred aur us nay khud kaha hai mein india kay haydrabad say hon yar yeh indians dosti dosti rotay hain kuch hota nhi tu pakistan ko bura kehtay hainn in ka kam hi yehi hai pakistanio ko in kay mulk mein jana hi nhi chahey ek tu apnay paisay zaya karo upar say fazol bat suno pak kay baray mein

Post Reply New Post

Go to top