Pakistani Serials

Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India

irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India
 Updated at: 0043 PST,  Thursday, January 15, 2009
 MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan's television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show 'Comedy Circus'. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian. At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear

What do you expect from Indian. First kill their own people and when that is exposed, take your frustration out on helpless comedians, who are their to make them laugh. What a third rate Nation.😡
Edited by irtaza - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I actually saw this on news... it's terrible!
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: irtaza

What do you expect from Indian. First kill their own people and when that is exposed, take your frustration out on helpless comedians, who are their to make them laugh. What a third rate Nation.😡

we are discussiong similar topic in debate mention....
here is the link..

u can see the reaction of a common man in india.......

and abut ur comments ........

did u actually read ur comments twice??...or do u even think before posting??....wat do u mean by third rate nation??......now pak govt has accepted dat kasab (the sole terriost caught in mumbai attacks) is a pakistani .........so does it mean dat we shud go on saying dat wat a 3rd rate nation a pakistan is?........

no man.....every civilaian whether its paki or indian condemns dese types of attacks...........

since kasab is a paki doesnt mean dat every single paki is a terriost........similaraly u cant rate a whole nation just cozz of some ppl doing worst acts.............

mind ur language dear....no offence to anyone.......
but ur comments r really offensive to me..and every indian..............

please visit the above link and see wat majority of ppl say abut dis topic.....😳

wini thumbnail
Guyz..... lets not fight
we all know about the tension going on b/w Pakistan and india.....n we also know that its not us.......its our stupid governments that dont wana understand anything
the ppl of both countries dont want another war, and even a five year old kid understands that but now its doesnt matter wat we want .......bcoz governments refuse to listen to those ppl who elected them and made them wat they are today
we all feel sry for wat happened in mumbai.....attacking artists, saying watever about anyone on ur news channels doesnt matter of its true or not, getting ur armies ready for a war is not a solution
dont think that there is nothing tht u can do about it.....just think about it and u'll get a lot of different ways to contribute in it in a good way
one thing that u all can do for sure is just pray for those two countries ......so guyz just take 10sec. of ur life and pray from the bottom of ur heart......for the peace b/w these two country

keep smillingEdited by wini - 15 years ago
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean when their circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to 26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11 less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!! 
yes there are some bad ppls in every country we should not blame whole....but sorry to say india always blame whole pakistanis...some indians not all...

kon kehta tha shakeel sahab ko k in halat main jaye...
feel bad for him...
Originally posted by: anuradhasharma

we are discussiong similar topic in debate mention....
here is the link..

u can see the reaction of a common man in india.......

and abut ur comments ........

did u actually read ur comments twice??...or do u even think before posting??....wat do u mean by third rate nation??......now pak govt has accepted dat kasab (the sole terriost caught in mumbai attacks) is a pakistani .........so does it mean dat we shud go on saying dat wat a 3rd rate nation a pakistan is?........

no man.....every civilaian whether its paki or indian condemns dese types of attacks...........

since kasab is a paki doesnt mean dat every single paki is a terriost........similaraly u cant rate a whole nation just cozz of some ppl doing worst acts.............

mind ur language dear....no offence to anyone.......
but ur comments r really offensive to me..and every indian..............

please visit the above link and see wat majority of ppl say abut dis topic.....😳

u are right... but want to say many indian they just say bad about pakistan on mumbai attacks then we also feel bad when indian blame us for every thing....

but i know all indian are not same...like u...😊

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaax

u are right... but want to say many indian they just say bad about pakistan on mumbai attacks then we also feel bad when indian blame us for every thing....

but i know all indian are not same...like u...😊

agree with u 😳 
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with the comments made here..  iTs just SAD =(
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: flower146

i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean when their circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to 26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11 less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!! 

Oh does that mean u agree with Irtaza that India is third rate nation.. we can also comment in similar way about ur nation...so u mean to say u don't feel bad for those people who lost their lives,who lost their family because only few people had 2 face such a situation..how insensitive ..

So what if u r an American  u don't have any rights to talk about other nations in such a manner.
Edited by yyyy - 15 years ago