Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: hira**

such a cheap n inhuman act.......so sad to hear tht........................

So true Hira.  It was really cheap and inhuman of Shakeel to come to India at this time😉.  He should have waited.  Height of being insensitive - I tell ya😛

The way I see it - both Shakeel and MSN are in the wrong here.
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

So true Hira.  It was really cheap and inhuman of Shakeel to come to India at this time😉.  He should have waited.  Height of being insensitive - I tell ya😛

The way I see it - both Shakeel and MSN are in the wrong here.

yes he came back early he shud have waited for sometime.😭anyways it was his decision looks like he came back to be beaten by them😆😉
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

😆 MNS fellow indians ko bhi naheen bakhshtee toh pakistani ko kyoon bakhsheygi bhala😆

👏👏Sooooo true!!!!!!!!😆

..its sad.. shakeeel is such nice guy.. great comediann..  those ppl should be put on trial..😡😡

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There are many times during war or other hostility that countries freeze cross country movement. If India had wished that levelof hostility with Pakistan, then India should have frozen movement of people. It is not unusual for countries to do that. However, India has chosen no to do so. Unless Shakeel has violated any Indian immigration laws and unlawfully arrived here no citizen or group has the right to make him go back. It would be a violation of our own national laws and a slap to protection to foreign visitors that we grant as a country.

Of course right now many in India rightfully may feel that a Pakistani national should not be allowed in the country. Or that there should be changes in our immigration laws that make it more stringent to reduce chances of Pakistani's coming in. This issue should be taken up with the national government and its laws, not the individual citizen who lawfully travelled.

Now Shakeel's entry maybe considered to be insensitive and ethically wrong by some people. For example if a couple is having marital conflict - both sides of the family, close friends show extra sensitivity while interacting and also show more caution. So it maybe expected for Indians and Pakistanis to act with sensitivity and caution with each other. No this does not give the right to Indians or Pakistanis as citizens to be hostile to each other. It just means that we ought to think through our interactions more thoroughly. Fuses are low on both sides, even an innocent action can spark something unwanted.

Personally, I am of the belief that sports and entertainment are beyond borders and above human conflict. I espeically am very partial to Shakeel as I think he is a brilliant stand up and a rare asset to the world of humor. I would love to see him more on television and think any hostility to him is a violation of mine and other peoples right to entertainment. For others - it is called changing the channel. Or else why not hand your family a nerf gun and play kill the Paki game on your TV. That is a nicer channel to remove your anger.
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
illiterate indian people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think this is not the right time for shakeel to come to India.He should have waited for some time . Let the Governments of India and Pakistan resolve the matter. As far as MNS is concern...well...they dont treat their own countrymen with respect then how can we expect some decency for  Pakistani national from them. If they can abused the respectable MAN of a film industry who has earned respect not only in india but also in the world by his hard work . Some countries even honored Mr Bachchan for his work ...can we ask Mr thackeray what they have done internationally for our country's pride😉