Hrithik, Priyanka win screen awards! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

Totally agree with you Maya! I think Ash will win filmfare and zee cine popular awrd for best actress and Priyanka will win the critics awards. I say this because the viewers voted for Ash and the jury chose Priyanka, it's just a feeling! But I do think Ash deserved it more, but I'm glad the viewers agree with me and voted for her!

hey im enjotin this ehm ehm animated discussion.πŸ˜†.just wanted to add my point of view...
ash won the best actress popular award..n priyanka won the critics award..n if u notice ..in ny award function the popular actor/actress is the major award.so chill ....
nywaz i feel that priyanka deserves the award in both the categories..not because she was better than ash or sumthing..but she gave sumch a mindbogglin performance after actin so badly in her previous movies recently..she surpassed  herself..n i dont agree dat nyone can play dat role..dat simplicity,luv,arrogance,destruction,regret,courage..evrything was potrayed prilliantly..n she luked like a million bucks too..n noone could play n luk better than priyanka..
madhur makes realistic movies..but his defination of reality involves only the glamour world....n fashion wasnt abt gossip..it was more of a hevyweight REALISTICstory involvin the correct people..
nt to take nything away frm ash..she was gud in JA..but personally the movie sucked fr me..nt because its an epic story..but bec. it was so slow.n i couldnt understand half the dialogues..if there was nyone for which i could watch JA,it were the actors..but i dont think ash had to do much in therre except wear tons of jewellery..personally i dnt like her..n ya she over reacts..but maybe nt inJA....
just my view..pls reply..n we could have a discussion{healthy}πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweet coco

Look, I'm glad Priyanka won and I'm thrilled Ash won, but the fact is that the whole world doesn't agree with Priyanka winning. Some do and others don't! Just because some people agree doesn't mean the whole world agrees. Besides, I'm not wrong when I said that most people wanted Ash to win hence she got the popular, viewer's choice award, you know that award people vote for! You like Priyanka's performance better and I liked Ash's performance better. Also there are plenty of sites where people like Ash better and then there other sites where people like Priyanka better, so you can't argue that! JA and Fashion were both good films and did extremely like at the box office! We all have different preferences, if you like Priyanka more that's fine, but you can't say the whole world agrees with you, cause that's not case!

If the whole doesn't agree that Priyanka deserves to win, doesn't mean that the whole world agree on Ash to be the winner!.......
If u people like Ash that doesn't mean to say that Priyanka didn't deserve the award she won!.........

How did I miss this?πŸ˜†

Yay Manali, where's the party tonight??πŸ₯³

Duggu totally deserved it. Shahensha-e-hind ne yeh award galat haathon mein jane se bacha liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, iske liye hum ta-umr shukrguzaar rahenge.....

Mallika-e-hindustan is a different matter altogether. Her chemistry and all was great with the shahenshah ji, but I don't know about acting. I was rooting for her before I saw Ghajini...now it's Asin all the way for meπŸ˜†

what is peoples issue if someone they did not like did not win a award that arguement happening on every thread !!!
Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

what is peoples issue if someone they did not like did not win a award that arguement happening on every thread !!!

I agree with u, I don't know why some people tries to put Priyanka down and feel that Ash is the only one who deserves to win!..........

Originally posted by farislove

I agree with u, I don't know why some people tries to put Priyanka down and feel that Ash is the only one who deserves to win!..........

I haven't seen Fashion, so can't comment on Priyanka's acting but nobody is putting her down from what I have read on this thread. People feel Ash deserved to win, how is that wrong?? Opinions differ, big deal!!

Personally, I feel though Ash's acting skills were nothing spectacular, she was the andhon mein kani raniπŸ˜†, So if Asin isn't nominated then Ash deserves it

well am glad that priyanka won for fashion becoz she was superb in that film.

Originally posted by Sound

How did I miss this?πŸ˜†

Yay Manali, where's the party tonight??πŸ₯³

Duggu totally deserved it. Shahensha-e-hind ne yeh award galat haathon mein jane se bacha liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, iske liye hum ta-umr shukrguzaar rahenge.....

Mallika-e-hindustan is a different matter altogether. Her chemistry and all was great with the shahenshah ji, but I don't know about acting. I was rooting for her before I saw Ghajini...now it's Asin all the way for meπŸ˜†

buddhu..thats what i said naa in another post πŸ˜† this happnd yesterday..even will be telecasted on 25th jan on star plus πŸ˜›

we were waiting for u to party yest... πŸ˜†

did u see hrithiks pics from the awards? hailaaaaaaaa so HOT! 😳

http://www.filmicafe.com/admin/event-images/images/045-239498814.JPG

kahin faint naa ho jaana πŸ˜†

very fair award..unlike last..year.....dis is really fair..man..all d people who deserved won..how sweet of Akki to say dat..Amir deserves d Popular award....aww my Aish won..after so long..and Priyanka...well done..she was superb..inni't?

party will occur aftr almost all awards lol πŸ˜†i think our duggu is going to win all of them😍 . first of all becoz he deserves as much as aamir also deserves bt then he does nt accept  awards sooo duggu all the wayπŸ₯³