Miscellaneous

kadve khatte mithe serial contest results (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
congrats to all the winners

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kadve khatte mithe serial contest results (Page 3)" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
congrats everyone!!

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twin_sisters

congrats to all the winners ... hey can u post the answers too ..
  here are the answers
1. I  am a mother who does not want my son to marry a dark girl and every one has turned against me including my son who is mentaly challenged. Who am I  and what is the name of serial. BTW I am being aired on starplus.

Seema Kapoor (Vasundhara Rajvansh) - Sapna babul ka… bidaai.

2. I used to be mitha character but now I have turned a kadva bad character. I am the youngest son of Ranavat parivar on sony who is trying to kill his pregnent wife.  Who am I? and what is the name of serial.

Siddharth Shukla (Shubh Ranavat) - Babul ka aangann chootey na

3. I am sister who keeps coming back to destroy my sister and her family. I always get defeated . But I still come back for revenge and in process I kill some one related to my sister's family. who am I I am aired on zee.

Nivideta Bhattacharya (Urvashi) - Saat Phere

4, I am a mother who thinks My daughter in law is a curse to my sons and my grand child who died in her tummy. I am going to burn her alive so that my youngest son  stay alive in one of the zee serial who am I?

Shoma Anand (Durga Khuraana) - Maayka

Khatte characters

5. I am a very unstable son and husbamd who always go kabhi sweet to kabhi  bad leaving bad taste in my family member's life as I get  hooked up to wrong ppl and listen to them Especailly My ex wife who belonged to a brothel and Now I have a son with her Who am i? what is the name of this zee serial.

Romit Raaj (Yuvraj Garodia) - Ghar ki lakshmi Betiyaan

6.. I am a very famous industrialist  who keeps marrying my wife again and again  but her face changes and I do not recognize. her. I marry a wrong person as well who tries to ruin my kids. But it does not matter who ever I  marry. I only love my first wife even though I hardly gave her any happiness. Who am i? what is the name of this zee .

Ram Kapoor (Jai Walia) - Kasamh Se

7. I am  mostly a  very sweet husband who will do anything  for my love who is now  my wife. But   then I get so angry at my new bride and leave her alone and she goes to any length to find me in one of the star plus serial. Who am I and what is the name of the serial?
Kapil Nirmal (Yudishtir) - Raja ki aayegi baraat

8 I am a girl who loved some one so much  and under the pretense I married a killer of my love and Now I am going to his house to create a havoc between my present huby and his  first wife. Who am I? and what is the name of this zee serial?

Aneesha Kapoor (Gauri) - Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Mithe Characters

9. I  am a sweet 18 year old girl but some how I act like an eight year old girl. Who likes to live with my older sister  and my jiju who is also my dost. Who am I and what is the name of thiis sony serial.

Viny Israni (Urmi) - Aathvan Vacchann… saat vachonon se badhkar

10 I am a yuvrani now who was a naukarani before even though my name was rani and I am always a very sweet very shy girl who loves her prince so much. Who am I and what is the name of this star plus serial?

Anjali Abrol (Rani) - Raja ki aayegi baraat

11. I am  a mother and wife who will do anything to protect my family's interest including even breaking up my marriage so my huby can have successful business. Who am I and what is the name of this sony serial.

Indrani Haldar (Sujata Shah) - Sujata

12 I am dark girl who suffered a lot in her maika. But then I married a handsome prince who made me very happy but he left me drowning himself in a lake.  Now I am in dilemma as I have to get a help of his look alike to save my family. Who am I? what is the name of this zee serail?

Rajshri Thakur (Saloni) - Saat Phere

anjali83192

IF-Rockerz

anjali83192

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Wow....i m one of the 1st runner-ups....yipppeee!!!
Congrats to all the other winners!!!

pop77

IF-Sizzlerz

pop77

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners..
Di can U post all Q & Ans..

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged