xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

UPDATED VERSION:

I had edit the previous post and added in a few more details which Asliiguy (Arun) had reminded me and more that I remembered from my own personal experience. The appearnce of this post has been changed but the details are the same except edited slightly a little bit.

*__Funny Boyfriend Facts__*
in True Love

He will count the days when he very first tells the girl he really likes his feelings. He remembers everything the girl he really likes said, including her favorite collections and food including her hobbies. When the girl who he really likes tells him those 3 special words, he will start ignoring her to test her if she truly loves him or not. When he feels that she also loves him the same way as he loves her, he will throw her jealousy tests just to test her out. He can become possessive about his girl within time. He won't like to see guys coming near her even for a normal chat and hear who her favorite actors are. He will enjoy surprising his girl in his own style via gifts, taking her to out to eat, etc. Once the girl who he really likes gives him her heart, it is his forever. He will take forever to tell those 3 special words to the girl who he really likes because he has a fear of being rejected. Once he has the confident to tell her those 3 special words, he will say it once then mention it again on random. He will call the girl who he really likes on random just to hear her voice, even 3:00 in the morning. He will buy her a stuffed toy, it might be a wrong one but that's his cute, adorable, and funny way of showing the girl who he really likes how much he cares for her. When he has decided in marrying a girl who he feels is right for him, he will start saving money. Girls be prepared when he pops you the BIG question ? proposing you for marriage. When he upsets the girl who he loves, he will feel disheartened for upsetting her and will do goofy things to cheer her up. He will buy gifts for his love to keep her happy. He has his way of expressing how much he loves and cares for her in his own adorable, cute and funny way which we girls never understand. He hardly understands what his love is telling him at times. He gets confused during the conversation but he won't inform his girl. That's why we girlfriends have to tell him our message constantly to ensure he understand it right. He may pretend that he doesn't love you; he's probably just testing you. He may pretend that he doesn't care about you but the truth is he does deeply. He may flirt with girls in front of you but the truth is he is thinking about you in the back of his mind. He may make fun of you in front of his friends and coworkers but the truth is he doesn't want to express how much he loves you in front of them fearing that he will get teased by them. Once he is comfortable with his girl, he enjoys teasing her with his jokes or whatever. This is one sign that he's serious and/or faithful towards his girl. When he tells you that he loves you, he really means it. He will never breakup with his girlfriend, when she breaks up with him, it hurts him deep but he's brave not to show his feelings. He might try bringing his girlfriend back in his life only if he's serious about her. Before and during the relationship, he's always scared of loosing his girl. When his girlfriend fights with him, it makes him feel unsecured and as if she broke up with him when she actually haven't. When he shares his problem with you, he wants somebody to listen to him. Once he's serious about a girl (whom he considers as his wife even though they aren't married), he can hurt himself physically, even cut his wrist. When he's serious about his girl, he will give lots of sacrifices including changing himself for her to keep her happy. He's always thinking about his girlfriend just as we are thinking about them. He loves his girl the same way or more then we can ever imagine and love them. He loves it when you smile, he will do and/or say crazy or goofy things just to make you smile. Don't expect and/or push him to open up about his feelings because he won't until his girl frankly shares her problems. He will open up but kind of slowly. When he's really serious about his girl, he will copy everything she does (i.e. cooking just because she cooks, doing her favorite hobbies that interest him, traveling to her favorite destinations, etc.) Nothing to feel offended about girls that are his adorable way of him experiencing the life you live in. I think this is when he has been really hurt in the past. After fighting, it does upset him too but he remains to stay quiet. He has his own funny and adorable way of apologizing. Just because he didn't said "I am sorry" doesn't mean that he isn't, he is but he feels remorseful for his own mistakes. His girl's silent treatment does drive him crazy and becomes his tension; he's always waiting to hear what his girl has to say even if it's something bitter. He manages to be brave and never express how deeply it bothers him. He likes to hear what he has done wrong where he got his girl upset, it's never a good idea to blame him but it's always a good idea to tell him what he has done which got you upset and briefly tell him why it got you upset. It's ok to fight but fight fairly. ("I don't like it when you ____ because it makes me feel ___") He feels lonely without his girlfriend just as we girlfriends feel lonely without him. He does miss his girlfriend deeply just as we girlfriends miss him deeply. He makes excuses to meet his girlfriend in private so he can chat, have fun and spend more time with his girl. He has his own way of expressing how much he loves his girl, not something he would normally do. In front of his friends and coworkers, he will pretend that he doesn't love his girl, doesn't care about her but behind their back, he's always showing her how much he loves her and cares about her. Totally confusing but he has this fear of expressing how much he loves his girl in front of his friends because he fears that he will get teased or made fun of. Guys will spend any amount of money to get the girl he wants (within his budget range of course) Guys will try to impress the girl they really like but play it off as nothings happening. Guys will go to great lengths to meet the girl (i.e. dancing) even going to places he doesn't go often. Guys will change their life just for the girl they really love. Guys don't like to be rejected, so when a girl tells them "no" to him that means "keep on trying to get her" Guys basically want to gain their girlfriend's attention so he probably might do irritating stuff just to get her attention.
  1. Some guys like it when their girl makes the first move to ensure that he isn't rejected.
><____><
Guys: Feel free to add in anything which i forgot to add 😊 
Girls: feel free to comment 😊
x__x
I know all guys are different, I think most of them cover the stuff on the list. Hope u had enjoyed my post!......I forgot to add the fact that teen boys can never makeup their minds on which girl they really love so they end up dating all the beautiful girls but guys in their 20s, 30s seem to have their mind set on a girl. I think.
<3
_xsweetbabygyalx_
Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats realy sweet btw are u a guy? haha..i am just curious..lol
Originally posted by: colling

thats realy sweet btw are u a guy? haha..i am just curious..lol

😆 NO....I am a girl......i wrote my username on the bottom so people would know I am a girl.😛 Second, if you look above my siggy, you will see I have written "tru love lasts 4ever....i LOVE my bf...."

_xsweetbabygyalx_

I shared this with y'all from my own experiences with my bf as I personally think he's an ideal example of guys in love ðŸ˜†
the_charm thumbnail
Aww! Really cute! Maybe it's true! :) Thanks for sharing!
I must some are veryyyy trueee for guys...

But some i dont agree with 😎..overall nice!

Edit:

- Guys will spend any amounts of money to get a girl he wants..😉 (within his means of course)
 - Guys will try thier best to impress a girl..but play it off like "nothings" happening...😉
-  Guys will go to great lengths to meet a girl..even going places he does not go to often, i.e. dancing.
- Guys will change thier life for a girl they really love..
-  Guys are always willing to express love, even though they might not be the type to normally do so😳

i can think of more from my own life lol...
Edited by AsliiGuy - 15 years ago
yh if it's true love... a lot of the above is actually very true =)

t4s
TrueLover15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very true.... every girl should know this...
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

some interesting things!!

Huduga thumbnail
yeah, he is a funny boyfriend, no doubt.
Originally posted by: the_charm

Aww! Really cute! Maybe it's true! :) Thanks for sharing!

No Problem 😛