Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^yeaa really. i personally get soo bored when we go somewhere & my mom starts talking to old people & drags me along.. haha..yeaa Venicee..goshh, that movie was jokess!
patricia757 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

<FONT color=#ff3399>^^ I hope so!</FONT>

<FONT color=#ff3399>Chuck screwed up last week pretttybad. I think Blair's done with him .. for a while atleast.</FONT>

They both suck!!
Posted: 14 years ago

heheh, I think its only me who is soo happy Blair and Chuck arent together.

Honestly, for me its Blair and Nate!!! <3
i just love them together
B&C havent grown on me as a couple.
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ whaat not even after yesterdays epi when Chuck had tears in his eyess .. I really like how they've turned around Chuck's character this season
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know! how annoying is that. i mean cant they actually be in  relationship? they both have feeling for each other so speaking in dan's language...they are "mathematically"  meant for each other.
apux thumbnail
Oh my god.  Chuck and Blair scenes were sad in the latest episode.  Chuck and Blair both wanna be with each other so badly.  Chuck, you can make her happy!  He loves her...and Blair just wanted to hear Chuck say its real....but he said it was all a game😭
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Yeah that was a good scene between the two of them. I felt bad for both Blair and Chuck, only if Chuck admitted he really liked her :(
apux thumbnail

^ Yeah that was a good scene between the two of them. I felt bad for both Blair and Chuck, only if Chuck admitted he really liked her :(

I know!! He needs to tell Blair he loves her....but sadly, he doesn't think he can make her happy! I thought Ed and Leighton acting fabulously when Blair confronted Chuck. 
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: apux

I know!! He needs to tell Blair he loves her....but sadly, he doesn't think he can make her happy! I thought Ed and Leighton acting fabulously when Blair confronted Chuck. 

Blair broke up with Nate! God they were BORING. And dang didn't Chuck just do the nicest thing EVER, by giving Blair her dream prom even though he wasn't her date. I sorta wished Serena had told her when they were sitting outside.

Did anyone else really like the flashbacks of when Lily was  younger?! I was sorta enjoying the trip down memory lane.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Blair broke up with Nate! God they were BORING. And dang didn't Chuck just do the nicest thing EVER, by giving Blair her dream prom even though he wasn't her date. I sorta wished Serena had told her when they were sitting outside.

Did anyone else really like the flashbacks of when Lily was  younger?! I was sorta enjoying the ACID trip down memory lane.

haha, sorry just had to add it considering its lily.