Suggestions / Comments

Why is the replies per page changed again?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I think it should go back to 8 replies or whatever it was before.

Also, I don't have my 'Last 10 topic' in the right side.. I liked it when it was above 'quick reply'. As well, I don't like having the videos above 'quick reply'.

just some opinions.
-Navi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is the replies per page changed again?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 14 January 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suuunshiine

I think it should go back to 8 replies or whatever it was before.

Also, I don't have my 'Last 10 topic' in the right side.. I liked it when it was above 'quick reply'. As well, I don't like having the videos above 'quick reply'.

just some opinions.
-Navi.

Hi Navi,

The replies are still showing 8 per page. And on the right hand side it is showing myTopic on both Forum Posts and Forum Topics pages. I am sure once you start using it you will start liking the pages even more.

Well we are promoting that section at the moment as many are not aware that we cover so many events on Television and they are exclusive on India-Forums.com.

Cheers,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top