Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir 'perfectionist' Khan FC! BDAY NOTE-26|4 DAYS (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
OMG! :O!..Gee..Thankss Deepoooo! LOOL!
But i actually genuially forgot about those books Yosh...i'll read them sometime when im free! hehe!

Umm..i don't get wot scene u guys are talking about..when he carrying the money..ohhhh! Are u talking about the plane scene with the song?? haha! i rmr that scene!

My fav scenes have to be the party scene and the scene when he gives the pani puri man his credit card..haha!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir 'perfectionist' Khan FC! BDAY NOTE-26|4 DAYS (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leenasmg

OMG! :O!..Gee..Thankss Deepoooo! LOOL!
But i actually genuially forgot about those books Yosh...i'll read them sometime when im free! hehe!

Umm..i don't get wot scene u guys are talking about..when he carrying the money..ohhhh! Are u talking about the plane scene with the song?? haha! i rmr that scene!

My fav scenes have to be the party scene and the scene when he gives the pani puri man his credit card..haha!

^^ LOL Lin! I was just joking :P

Yes, that's the scene! Wink The very first time 'Kaise Mujhe' plays.. :D Beautiful!!

Haha! That was hilarious as well! LOLLOL Really cyte too actually.. EmbarrassedBig smile

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hellooo everyone!!! =) Please can I join Aamir FC!! I think hes a grreat actor!!! And in Ghajini; he was awesome!!!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
^^ Sure Siddi! Will add you! :D Welcome!

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
1) What's your favourite scene from the movie?
Well, my favorite scene would have to be at the way end. When Kalpana puts her hand on Sanjay's and Kaise Mujhe Tum Milgayi plays. Another one of my favorite scenes is when Sanjay watches Kalpana helping the little disabled girls get across to the museum. Very cute scene.

2) If you've seen the tamil version, do you think AK did juctice to the role of Sanjay Singhania?
I haven't seen all of the Tamil version of Ghajini, but have seen some parts. Yes, without a doubt AK did justice to his role. In fact, not to be biased, I think he did better than the guy in the Tamil version. He gave is 100% best and it definitely shows!

3) Do you think this has been one AK's best movies?
I wasn't a big fan of AK before this movie, so can't really answer this question honestly. I have only seen this and Dil, which is an amazing movie.

4) Do you think the focus on AK's 8 pack abs were unessecary and just a stunt to get more viewers? And the haircut promotion?
The 8 pack abs was like additional add-in,  I think it sort of made the movie hott!!The haircut was actually related to the movie, unlike the abs. The haircut was linked to the movie so promotion of it made sense.
You should change the question to "which songs.."!!

5) Lastly, which song do you prefer? *cough* Kaise Mujhe *cough* LOLLOL
I have two fav songs from this movie Tu Guzarish and Kaise Mujhe..

I thought I had answered these questions..but guess not..lolLOL

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Thankss for the welcome Deep!!! =)

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

@Tanya: Yea, the last scene was adorable.. I was sitting there smiling, and was so touched (almost crying!) when she puts his hand over his! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hehe! And the songs.. I guess everyone has more then one song they love, but to make it more of a discussion - if you had to choose just one? WinkLOL

@ Siddi: no problem! Wink Do participate in the DOTW! Tongue

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharadz4me

Hellooo everyone!!! =) Please can I join Aamir FC!! I think hes a grreat actor!!! And in Ghajini; he was awesome!!!
Hey Siddi,
welcome to the FCBig smile
@Deep:- we gotta do something, the FC is tooo slowOuch
Natalie.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top