Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir 'perfectionist' Khan FC! BDAY NOTE-26|4 DAYS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Aamir at loss.

Comments 5 Comments Share on Facebook  

Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* *

Do you know though Ghajini is a hit Aamir is at loss. Do you know though 'Ghajini' is a hit Aamir is at loss.

Folks do you know though 'Ghajini' is a hit Aamir is at loss. How is that possible? This must be rumors. Unfortunately, it's true. After gaining eight packs in 'Ghajini' our perfectionist actor Aamir Khan is at loss of 8 kg.

Take chill-pill guys. He is alright but he has really shed 8 kgs for Raju Hirani's
'Three Idiots'. The reason being he plays a soft role of a collegiate in the film. And to get that lean look it was necessary for him to shed those muscles.

As known the actor plays an adventurous role of a guy who prefers his friends above his family. Till now we have seen Aamir in much matured roles but this time it will be completely different. He has played his previous roles very well but, that of a collegiate seems to be a more challenging compare to his age. Isn't it?

So what you think will Aamir be able to do justice to this role?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir 'perfectionist' Khan FC! BDAY NOTE-26|4 DAYS (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Nat :D

I'm sure Aamir will do justice to this role as well.. Just look at how well he prepares for every movie. Not just in terms of acting, but having the looks for it too! It must have been alot of work getting the 8 pack abs, and now his trying something totally different for 3 idiots! Thumbs Up

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for 3 idiots! I've read the book, and thought it was really gooood!

Kaise Mujhe is my favourite song from the movie toooooo! I really like Guzarish too though.

And completely agree, the scene where he carries the money with him has got to be one of my favs. I also like the party bit, where Sanjay Singhania is the chief guest LOLLOL!

Edited by Yosh - 31 January 2009 at 12:23pm

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Hiii!!!!  Deeeeeeep!!! You ditched us at the Resort and our chat club!!  Confused  I know there has been drama there.. but thats so not the point here.. Sorry!! Umm.. I know most of his stuff was out when I was a tiny tot but my cousin introduced me to him and he is easily my favorite actor in Bollywood!! Clap I would love to join this FC!!  Unfortunately, I cannot participate in the DOTW as I have not watched Ghajini yet...Shocked I know.. I can't believe it myself!! But here is my intro and keep me up to date of furture discussions please!! Smile

- Name: Sonia
- Nickname: Sona, Sonu, Soni, Dreamy Gal
- Favourite Aamir Khan movie/scene/dialouge: Its so hard to choose!!
Right now I will say Rangeela!! Totally 'mast' acting throughout!!

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 31 January 2009 at 4:57pm

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
@ Yosh: I haven't read the book yet, it was called Five point someone? Ermm

Aww! Finally someone but me loves that scene as well! LOLEmbarrassed The party scene is so hilarious! LOL LOL!

@ Sonia: I haven't ditched the resort! Shocked And I've never been to the CC, I bet I'll get addicted with the same girls around there as well! WinkLOL

Welcome to the FC though! :D

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Yeh Deeep it's called Five Point Something. I bought the book from India for Lin, and she hasn't even bothered reading it yet!

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Deep~

@ Nat: LOLLOL Haha! We're so similar! LOL I'm definitely not a big Bachan fan either.. And most certanily not a Aish fan..

Mine's Amber55.. Tongue Well, my sister chose an ID, and she thought Amber was really cool as
'AM' = A(a)mir
'BE' = Bella and Edward
R = Ranbir Rano.. LOLLOL The number's just cause only the word was allready taken.
Lolz Aish is worst of the lot, the quintessential  ice queenLOL
Nyc ID, that's so creative of uLOLEmbarrassed
@Sonia:-Welcome to the FC
Natalie.

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@ Yosh: Haha! Typical Lin.. Say it's about vampires, and she'll read it! Wink LOL!

@ Nat: Ohh! You don't like Aish either?! Great! :D Hehe! Thanks :) My sister made it :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top