Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir 'perfectionist' Khan FC! BDAY NOTE-26|4 DAYS (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Deep~

@ Nat and Yosh: Woohoo! LOL! Turning 20 is so different and weird.. I don't feel that grown up at all! LOL We could have our own gang.. Wink Hehe! Btw, when's your birthdays? Mine's in Nov :)
@ Nat: I joined a few days ago but can't really say I've been active at all! Embarrassed Just read through some of the old blogs.. :)

my birthday is in SepEmbarrassed

isn't his blog entries just amazing??? i thinks he's pretty sharp business man coz he keeps asking his fans for their suggestions abt his movies.

Natalie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir 'perfectionist' Khan FC! BDAY NOTE-26|4 DAYS (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ooo wow! Kooliooo..can't wait till they're out!

Aww Deepoo! Missed you too!HugHug

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@ Nat: Cool! You're not that much older then me then.. Embarrassed

I haven't read them all, but I read the one about the Mumbai attacks, and what he wrote is so different then what for example Amitabh Bachan wrote about the same incident in his blog.. He focused on the right parts, and seemed like he really cared for the people who lost someone close and the terror spreading.. I might be biased cause I don't like Amitabh though.. ErmmLOL

Btw; what's your userID there? Embarrassed

And he might star in a movie opposite PZ? Shocked I love PZ! Embarrassed Ohh! Can't wait for that too.. LOLLOL

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Hey everyone! Sorry for not being here lately, but I'm here now so let's make this FC active :D Starting with a DOTW! The very first DOTW dedicated to his newest release Ghajini! Feel free to talk about Aamir Khan related stuff besides these questions as always! LOL 

-DOTW-

1) What's your favourite scene from the movie?

2) If you've seen the tamil version, do you think AK did juctice to the role of Sanjay Singhania?

3) Do you think this has been one AK's best movies?

4) Do you think the focus on AK's 8 pack abs were unessecary and just a stunt to get more viewers? And the haircut promotion?

5) Lastly, which song do you prefer? *cough* Kaise Mujhe *cough* LOLLOL

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged

@ Nat: Cool! You're not that much older then me then.. Embarrassed

I haven't read them all, but I read the one about the Mumbai attacks, and what he wrote is so different then what for example Amitabh Bachan wrote about the same incident in his blog.. He focused on the right parts, and seemed like he really cared for the people who lost someone close and the terror spreading.. I might be biased cause I don't like Amitabh though.. ErmmLOL

Btw; what's your userID there? Embarrassed

And he might star in a movie opposite PZ? Shocked I love PZ! Embarrassed Ohh! Can't wait for that too.. LOLLOL
Lolz then m not the right person to comment on it coz i dislike the whole Bachan clanLOL
Yeah i love both of them and DCH is my all tym favt movie so can't wait for the movieEmbarrassed
any my ID is :- Nat_Aamir
what's urs?Embarrassed
Natalie.

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hey everyone! Sorry for not being here lately, but I'm here now so let's make this FC active :D Starting with a DOTW! The very first DOTW dedicated to his newest release Ghajini! Feel free to talk about Aamir Khan related stuff besides these questions as always! LOL 

-DOTW-

**There r wayyy tooo manyyyyy, i love all the scenes wid Asin but i think the last scene is the bestClapClap**

2) If you've seen the tamil version, do you think AK did juctice to the role of Sanjay Singhania?
**Haven't seen Tamil Version but i guess Aamir must have done justice to the characterClapClapcoz he always gets into the skin of the character and he's unbeatable when it comes to playing his part**

**m a huge Aamir fanatic so acc to me all his movies r bestEmbarrassedLOLso yeah count it too**

4) Do you think the focus on AK's 8 pack abs were unessecary and just a stunt to get more viewers? And the haircut promotion?
**i think it was all a part of Aamir's clever marketing strategyEmbarrassedhe always does something like that, for example during DCH's promotion he came to KBC wid that beard to promote the movie and during TZP he let  Darsheel hogg all the lime light during promotions**

**Undoubtedly "Kaise Mujhe" **
Natalie.

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@ Nat: LOLLOL Haha! We're so similar! LOL I'm definitely not a big Bachan fan either.. And most certanily not a Aish fan..

Mine's Amber55.. Tongue Well, my sister chose an ID, and she thought Amber was really cool as
'AM' = A(a)mir
'BE' = Bella and Edward
R = Ranbir Rano.. LOLLOL The number's just cause only the word was allready taken.

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged

I guess I should answer them too! :D

-DOTW-

I love the scene were Kalpana gives him the money and Kaise Mujhe plays for the first time.. And he goes on the plane, taxi etc holding the money and just smiling thinking about her! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And of the last scene's really cute too! Where, again, Kaise Mujhe plays! WinkLOL

I haven't seen the tamil version either.. But as Nat said, he's a perfectionist and usually goes under the skin of every character he portrays so I don't see why he wouldn't in Ghajini..

My all time favourite AK movie has to be TZP! ClapClap But then that's my favourite bolly movie as well, so it'll be hard to beat that.. But Ghajini is definitely a memorable and outstanding movie! Tongue

I don't think it was overdone.. Of course he wants the movie to do well, but I don't think he initally promoted it more then any other movie.. He just has a different way of doing it. Rather then giving an interview or something, he does something different :)

I guess  I allready said which one I liked best.. KAISE MUJHE!! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top