-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~Deep~

Great answers Preeti! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I guess I should fill it too!

- Name: Deep
- Nickname: Deepo/Deeeeeep
- Fav AK movie/dialouge/scene: Umm.. MANY! RDB, Ghajini, TZP..

Nat, we're of the same age! ๐Ÿ˜›

yup just noticed that๐Ÿ˜ณme to sad actually its my last teenage year๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Preeti:-he was awesome in Akele Hum Akele Tum๐Ÿ˜ณbut i kinda don't like his pairing wid Manisha๐Ÿ˜ณi thinks he looks older than him.
Natalie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! Aamir Khan FC..this is great..now we are just missing a Asin one..haha..lol..I am def. in..please add me..haha

- Name: Tanya
- Nickname: Tanzz
- Favourite Aamir Khan movie/scene/dialouge:
hmm..def. not a tough question..GHAJINI!!!
I wont even bother mentioning scene or dialouge..theres too many to narrow down to JUST one..lol!!
Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_huda

yup just noticed that๐Ÿ˜ณme to sad actually its my last teenage year๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Preeti:-he was awesome in Akele Hum Akele Tum๐Ÿ˜ณbut i kinda don't like his pairing wid Manisha๐Ÿ˜ณi thinks he looks older than him.
Natalie.

Me three! Me three! Lool! Turning 20 seems scary man!
Ooopzzz forgot to posttttttttt
- Name: Ridhima
- Nickname: noneeee.lol
- Favourite Aamir Khan movie/scene/dialouge: Movie: Ghajini/Andaz Apna Apna..
everything in ghajini and andaz apna apna weree my favourite so cant pick scene or dialouge

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Nat and Yosh: Woohoo! LOL! Turning 20 is so different and weird.. I don't feel that grown up at all! ๐Ÿ˜† We could have our own gang.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehe! Btw, when's your birthdays? Mine's in Nov :)

@ Nat: I joined a few days ago but can't really say I've been active at all! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just read through some of the old blogs.. :)

@ Tanya: welcome! :) I'll add you to the list!

@ Ridz: you're named Ridhima, you're a KaSh fan as well, and you're saying you don't have a nick? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† Ridz is so obvious! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehe :)
~Deep~ thumbnail

Ok, so I guess we should have a discussion or something here soon.. I'll post something within a few days.. :)

This content was originally posted by: ~Deep~

@ Nat and Yosh: Woohoo! LOL! Turning 20 is so different and weird.. I don't feel that grown up at all! ๐Ÿ˜† We could have our own gang.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehe! Btw, when's your birthdays? Mine's in Nov :)

@ Nat: I joined a few days ago but can't really say I've been active at all! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just read through some of the old blogs.. :)

@ Tanya: welcome! :) I'll add you to the list!

@ Ridz: you're named Ridhima, you're a KaSh fan as well, and you're saying you don't have a nick? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† Ridz is so obvious! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehe :)

LOL.. hmmm yaaah i guess i do then..lol no-one calls me that though..loll i would luv for ppl to.. but okaiii then ridz it is๐Ÿ˜ณ.[hehe woww.. now i just need an Armaan]
~Deep~ thumbnail
^^ I'll start calling you that :) Haha! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You just need an Armaan.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okie..im officially BACK now!
So lets get this FC moving..oo and the SK FC too..but lets not discuss that here..LOOL!

Loved Ghajini..and now am waiting for his next..anyone have any idea wot he's doing now??
~Deep~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leenasmg

Okie..im officially BACK now!

So lets get this FC moving..oo and the SK FC too..but lets not discuss that here..LOOL!

Loved Ghajini..and now am waiting for his next..anyone have any idea wot he's doing now??

Welcome back Lin! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I've missed you so much! I still need to answer one of the PMs, but will get to it soon..

I loved Ghajini too.. The story wasn't that unusual, it was Aamir Khan in it that made it perfect! Like, if any other actor had played the role of Aamir, it might not have done so well..

He's now shooting for '3 idiots' based on a novel named 'Five point someone'.. ๐Ÿ˜‰