short update for Jan 12

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi - since STGS is writing exams, thought I would do a quick update for yesterday.  don't know who will be doing this in her absence ...

Virat insults Rani by saying he doesn't  want to have any debt to her and throws money at her for her services.
His mother says it's Rani's fault that Thaiyahji is sick.
Rani says to them that she will still be there in case they need her help in the future.

Rani comes and apologizes to everyone for saying they didn't want anything, but they all say that they don't want anything if it will cause hurt to their uncle.

Thaiyahji is restless in bed remembering what Rani said - that they just want him to get better.
He also remembers that his mother said that he should not have any worries or he will not get better.
He gets up and walks to Rani's house.
Rani goes to the door and lets him in.
He gives her papers for another store and the keys.  He says this is their share.  Rani protests and says they do not want anything, but he says that this is why he is giving it to them. 
He leaves.

In the morning, Dadisa is giving the papers to Dharam and blessing everyone in the family.  She says they will be successful.

Precap: at the site of the store, Virat comes there and says that what will they do with the building when they know nothing about business and he is the only one who can be succesfful.  He says they have no skills.

I am not sure if Virat forgets that with very little this family seems to be able to do anything - they have God's and Dadisa's blessings ... Thaiyahji's family is going to get their punishment soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!

i hope rishab is able to run his store well :)