Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Young, beautiful, naieve but soo overprotected

I get the reasons why her family wants to protect her but it seems to be a little too much when she has to beg to go to the movies....I think I'd be considered spoiled in their eyes lol, what do you guys think? too much or just right?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Overprotected" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I agree even my brother was like why is she begging and why are they sooo over protective. Personally I feel parents should not keep their children especially girls caged so much, because the more you keep them locked the more they would want to be free; the end result is usually never good.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
true, it often leads to rebellious outcomes...although humari pyaari akshara wouldn't do such, but in general its not a good idea...granted that india is a different country from wehre i live so i don't know how the society ways are but i think they should have some type of ground rules like home before a certain time etc...not just to be stuck in the four walls

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hopefully the will soon stop doing that and let her do her own thing she not a kid.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
It makes me wonder how different Naitik's house is and how free/protected his parents are with him

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
tru !!! bt i dont think da same case will b dere well..........all of u r ryt nd it seemd a bit foolish 2 me lolzz          x muah x               reeno

PrInCeZz07

IF-Rockerz

PrInCeZz07

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yh it is true
its like shes too over protected
its good if you have concern for someone but taht is just too much
lets hope and see i think they should give her a bit of freedom

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Akshara has very overprotective parents!  But in general, a lot of Indian girls are sheltered and I think that is a cultural issue....but you're right that being too strict can lead to bad outcomes...many Indian girls at my school live double lives!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.