Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

does armaan really love Jassi? (Page 4)

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

Hi mahn786ch,
I understand, it is natural to wonder how such a handsome guy like Armaan can love ugly Jassi. I am not trying to contradict or argue here, I only want to put before u some thoughts on this....

Many times people fall in love...at the first sight and this attraction according to me is purely due to looks. Afterall the attraction factor was created between man and woman on the basis of looks...a man by his masculanity, charm and a woman by her beauty, tenderness attracted each other.
But if you go to see, in our story, our hero (Armaan) has never been attracted to Jassi at first sight...not for the last almost one year inspite of the fact that he spends nearly 12 hrs with her...but it was only after he started wooing her that he came in proximity with the "woman" in her...when at Raj's place, he heard her heart out...he saw the "woman" in her cry,and if you have seen the episode you will not deny that his eyes shone too...that was the 1st time when the "woman" in her touched his heart...when he touched her physically the same day....that was the 1st time the "man" in him supported the "woman" in her...when he felt guilty that night...it was because he had cheated a "woman" who trusted him blindly and loved him unconditionally...and when she started going out with Nandu, it was the same "woman" in her which burnt his heart...which envoked desire in his heart...at this time, he doesn't know if she is ugly or beautiful...he only knows she is a woman for whom his heart pines...a woman whose unconditional love and trust are melting his stony heart...a woman whom he can't live without.

Oooh great analysis again Daisy.

And by the way, what episode was that?

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Clap  VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY gooooooooooood analysis, Daisy!!! You really know how to make great points! Smile
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

at the end of wednesday's episode, didnt armaan realize that he loves jassi? because i hear a lotta people saying that he hasnt realized it yet, but didnt he realize it on wed?

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamymoon

what a great analysis daisy! really wonderful! i've never read anywhere such analysis of love between man & woman.well done!

hope, dreamymoonEmbarrassed will also oneday find her man in someone like arman not only in her dreams but in her real life too! Clap

Definitely dreamymoon....definitely u'll find "ur Armaan". Smile
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Daisy,that was just toooooooooo beautiful and touching.Tooooooo gooodHug

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged

really wonderful analysis Daisy! i am just adding some words of Armando, in bf  in suport of ur analysis.it was when he was telling his true feelings for betty to betty's mother.  Dona Julia is Betty's ( our Jassi) mother, Mario Calderon is Raj in jjkn, Armando is Armaan here.

Armando:Doa Julia, what was so horrible was my having lent myself to that plan. It was horrible my having seduced her, with love , all to save Ecomoda. But, at the same time, it was the best thing that every happened to me in my life. Because, to live ... that life ... with Betty, many doors opened. I came to know things that I never knew before. At first, I was indiferent to what was happening. I wanted only to fulfill this, as you might wish to say bitter, task [for Ecomoda] . I actually believed that I was ... master of this game ... imagine that ... and no ... no ... because little by little I fell into the arms of Beatriz ... I was left with her softness ... her belief in me ... I thought I could do the impossible ... to fight it but ...no, I could not ... I just could not ... I tried to rationalize, to look for reasons and I found ... I found ... NEVER before did I find anyone who loved me like Betty did .Because I felt such tenderness for the first time in my life. Imagine, ha, ha, a guy like me ... feeling tenderness ... My God! ... Doa Julia ... I was falling in love with ... an Angel.

JULIA: Why did you not say so ...

... ARMANDO, :I said it ... I say ... a thousand times ... a thousand times ...in the middle of all that was happening ... to tried to express it ... including ... I myself [instead of Mario?] began to write notes ... cards ... with all my love ... to show that I was sincere ... ... But of course, she had to discover that damned letter that Mario Calderon wrote me Because ... Because nothing ... Doa Julia ... She never again believed in me. She did not believe that I was capable of falling in love with ... that I loved her ... and she left ...

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Rumi, I could cry!!!! This is wonderful!!!!! Thank you
mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy

Originally posted by mahn786ch

Well you never know with his character... I don't know what is happening but I think they are trying to show that it is a true love although I don't get how. I don't think a person like Armaan can love someone truely especially a so-called 'ugly' girl like Jassi.

Hi mahn786ch,
I understand, it is natural to wonder how such a handsome guy like Armaan can love ugly Jassi. I am not trying to contradict or argue here, I only want to put before u some thoughts on this....

Many times people fall in love...at the first sight and this attraction according to me is purely due to looks. Afterall the attraction factor was created between man and woman on the basis of looks...a man by his masculanity, charm and a woman by her beauty, tenderness attracted each other.
But if you go to see, in our story, our hero (Armaan) has never been attracted to Jassi at first sight...not for the last almost one year inspite of the fact that he spends nearly 12 hrs with her...but it was only after he started wooing her that he came in proximity with the "woman" in her...when at Raj's place, he heard her heart out...he saw the "woman" in her cry,and if you have seen the episode you will not deny that his eyes shone too...that was the 1st time when the "woman" in her touched his heart...when he touched her physically the same day....that was the 1st time the "man" in him supported the "woman" in her...when he felt guilty that night...it was because he had cheated a "woman" who trusted him blindly and loved him unconditionally...and when she started going out with Nandu, it was the same "woman" in her which burnt his heart...which envoked desire in his heart...at this time, he doesn't know if she is ugly or beautiful...he only knows she is a woman for whom his heart pines...a woman whose unconditional love and trust are melting his stony heart...a woman whom he can't live without.

Well Daisy you are right and I understand what you are trying to say but then after that episode they started showing Armaan again not liking Jassi or maybe it was just frustration or whatever but I can't believe that they guys who broke her heart thousands of times, cheated her millions of times can now love her. I also don't want to argue but just my opinion.

Go to top