India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

does armaan really love Jassi? (Page 2)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I think he is hopelessly falling in love with her. But now Jassi is not going to believe him. What an episode!! Excellent performance from both Armaan and Jassi.

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i think it's just another dream......but i do hope it's not!
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIRFINA

Okay,

I think that it is just part of his plan because remember that Jassi is going to get a makeover and I do not think that she is getting a makeover to make ARMAAN happy but probably to prove a point and I think that is when Armaan will realize that he really loves her and will regret playing games with her and will woo her.

Sirfina..
We always say that Armaan is such a jerk, he has no brains and is a puppet controlled by Raj.So some of us may feel this all is part of his plan too.
Now answer these questions..
1.Can anyone plan to be jealous?
2.Can anyone plan on not being interested in his own fiancee ?
3.Can anyoneplan to dream about something ? (ref. to Armaan's dream at Mallika's place).
4.Can anyone especially someone so suave and high-class as Armaan plan to behave like a hopeless romantic , on the middle of the street and catch his low-class ugly assistant by her shoulders, almost crying out that he loves her?

Love can never be planned.Armaan had planned a lot of things to fool Jassi, but he can never try and fool his heart.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

Sirfina..
We always say that Armaan is such a jerk, he has no brains and is a puppet controlled by Raj.So some of us may feel this all is part of his plan too.
3.Can anyoneplan to dream about something ? (ref. to Armaan's dream at Mallika's place).
4.Can anyone especially someone so suave and high-class as Armaan plan to behave like a hopeless romantic , on the middle of the street and catch his low-class ugly assistant by her shoulders, almost crying out that he loves her?

Love can never be planned.Armaan had planned a lot of things to fool Jassi, but he can never try and fool his heart.

wow!!!! Clap....very true daisy.....i just saw the episode...apurva was really good in it!

sh2004 Senior Member
sh2004
sh2004

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Good guess guysClap  if director take ur suggestions the serial will be succesfull.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
You said it Daisy!!!

I totally agree with you!!!!!   Tongue    Tongue
chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Awwww Daisy,HOW beautifully observed.

Armaan is finally fully,completely,totally,irrevocably,hopelessly in love with Jassi.

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

Sirfina..

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!

Before, Monday's episode, I would have thought that it was an act or something, but after watching that, and with all those reasons, how can we say that he's not in love with her?

Plus, he also followed Jassi to that club, then to her house in yesterday's episode. He seemed soo jealous and hurt.  How could that be an act? No one is watching him, so what does he have to proove by being jealous?

Then when Nandu left, Armaan got out of the car and cries his heart out to Jassi again, he seemed so much in pain and so on..that could not have been an act.. 

PLUS! after leaving Jassi's house, he began to question himself in his car, obviously he doesn't realize it, but he's in love. EmbarrassedHeart

Go to top