India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

does armaan really love Jassi?

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged

I couldn't believe my ears when i heard armaan sir saying "I Love You" to jassi. Does he really love her or it's another stupid trick raj and armaan planned together? I agree armaan likes jassi more than ever and want to be with her, but LOVE? is it possible?

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
It's more than just possible.. it's extremely likely. Imagine how difficult that must be for someone having Armaan's value system (or lack of it... heheheeheeh) to believe that about himself. Everyone at some point visualizes the person who will be a right 'fit' for them in terms of looks, attitude, background etc etc, and she just did not fit into that mould. His rational brain is trying to convince him of the impossibility of his attraction for her, because his upbringing... pampered bratty attitude... and societal influence all say 'NO' while his heart is saying 'YES'.... and the heart always has its own reasons...... Smile
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
yahi to suspense hain jo kisi ko pata nahin hain !!!!!!!! agar yeh pata chal gaya to serial bhi chala jaayegaa
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
  u are absolutely right queenbee!!! the fact that now he really loves jassi is also very clear if u compare his earlier behaviour with the recent one. remember the first phase of their wooing plan , then armaan coolly acted acc to raj's instructions but when he failed he was only angry but not so upset like now.coz then jassi only refused him but didnot reject him like now.now jassi is rejecting him openly and loving nandu infront of him. as a result he is being emotionally involved and he is not exactly following raj's instructions. he is jealous of nandu coz jassi is loving nandu and taking care of him, but he was not jealous of purab coz it was purab who was more interested in jassi and jassi was not that interested in purab.remember he was angry about the purchase of the car not   because jassi bought it but because jassi bought it for nandu!!!!
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i think he loves her this time!!!Embarrassed
SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Okay, 

I think that it is just part of his plan because remember that Jassi is going to get a makeover and I do not think that she is getting a makeover to make ARMAAN happy but probably to prove a point and I think that is when Armaan will realize that he really loves her and will regret playing games with her and will woo her.

I think Jassi will again overhear RAj and Armaan talking saying that he told her he loves her and Jassi will overhear and leave Gulmoher or show up at the board meeting with her new makeover and announce that she is the New owner of Gulmoher because her company Kohinoor just bought it.

Just a thoughtBig smile

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVAAAA!!!!.....HE DEFINATELY LOVES HER....HE JUS REALISED IT !!!

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged
even i think that he loves her.

Go to top