Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Such An Eye Candy-Excellent Interiors (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah, I know what you mean....In the premiere episode of most serials we usually see the aarti being done at the start, but in YRKKH the aarti being shown at the end was a nice way to finish the episode....And yeah, there was a little drama in today's epi....with the badi maa being a worry wart and all....and there'll probably be some trouble for Akshara in tomorrow's episode going by the precap....but on the whole, the show seems a little more light-hearted than Bidaai...

Edited by chronic - 13 January 2009 at 12:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Such An Eye Candy-Excellent Interiors (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
^^Yes, also loved the Aarti song something really nyc and the Jethani Devrani relationship also seemed beautiful... reminded me of an extended Rajshri type story telling which i found really nyc... First episode had light moments moved with a pace which was good enough... but it was a plesant way.. and emotional ride might come later... there r high chances of this happening!!!!

Luv,

Shagun

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@Shugz & Shumi:So true. The interiors, costumes everything was so beautiful & elegant. Best part is it was not over the top or dramatized. All the characters were introduced in simple manner. I had heard Parul's voice in SBS feature introducing Maheshwari famaily i think it was for the specail screening when Bidaai cast came to watch the 1st episode on the sets of YRRKH.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes saw that in SBS... the sets of the show is really nyc...

Luv,

Shagun

premsONLYmine

Goldie

premsONLYmine

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i complety agree with you...coz thats what i thought aswell

Post Reply New Post

Go to top