Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Such An Eye Candy-Excellent Interiors

sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
A lot was said about the interiors and the beautiful locationz which were taken into consideration... But yesterday's episode out of rest of the thing was such a pleasant eye candy... The interiors were so beautiful so were the outside locations... What was interesting was the way Interior's were zoomed, not over the top and each character was introduced in a simple way which was good... dresses and every minute details have been taken care off... also the doves around the house it was indeed a beautiful house.....

In one word the show's first episode didnt let u down and the way it started was really good Bidaai family welcomed the Maheshwari Family indeed!!

Luv,

Shagun

lipshaa IF-Sizzlerz
lipshaa
lipshaa

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u...
Location of that temple, View of lake with shadow of cloud completely looks like a painting...
House of Maheshwari's is really have impact of Rajputs...
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Yes an i love the way how the direction was done and how minute details were incorperated something really nyc!!

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 12 January 2009 at 10:27pm
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Yes an i love the way how the direction was done and how minute details were incorperated something really nyc!!

Luv,

Shagun
chronic Goldie
chronic
chronic

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah Shagun, the interior decoration was so detailed and looked really elegant as well....The production values on this show are top notch!
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Exactly Shumi, it was... and the thing was costumes, characters were again looking fit for the role.... esp the role of Akshara n the family... relationships again seem like an highlight which is going to be interesting to watch.... loved the way when the boat was running and the water's presence was making it lovely really applaud the way they have carved such minute details on the spot and defo top notch!!

Luv,

Shagun
chronic Goldie
chronic
chronic

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah, the costumes were really nice....I don't think that all the characters have been shown yet...but I guess this first week they'll spend on establishing the characters and their relationships with one another.....I'm really looking forward to seeing how these characters and their relationships develop during the course of the show....The first epi was very promising!

sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
^^Yes totally, in SBS they said they have taken a note of details in terms of costumes and they did a good job.. Yes characters their entry and then the distinguishing features wud be known may b after a week or month when all r introduced... What i liked was the aarti at the end not at the start otherwise i was usd to see Aarti happening start main wid zooming over grls face... Lot of pleasant moment in the first episode and drama seems to happen today...

Luv,

Shagun

Go to top