Dill Mill Gaye

Ridz-Abhi instead of Atul-Ridz! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Dhara yeah more and more of them! They are so much more interesting! Abhi Nikki is a great pair too but just for fun, they are great funny dushmans but will become friends too

Right now Abhi is only for Ridz:and hope creatives make use of there briliant chemistry:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ridz-Abhi instead of Atul-Ridz! (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

anyway this Atul-Ridz track is too cute and funny LOL Mr Supercool will blow a fuse hearing rumours of his Basket & his Champ LOL
Ditto.... love Atul and Ridz... it is soo cutee.... Armaan's reaction to Atul superrrr funny!!! ROFLLLLL that will be more funny......

Abhi Ridz is totally offf.. lollll.... Abhi Niki scenes totally rock...
well there are really not much scenes of Abhi with Ridz as with Niki anyways...... So no chemistry!! LOLLL

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Armaan's anger while seeing ridz with Abhi is something else and it is hilarious!

Hope this Atul-Ridz track is ended soon! It is a total drag and no fun and then we can have more abhi ridz scenes:)

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

anyway this Atul-Ridz track is too cute and funny LOL Mr Supercool will blow a fuse hearing rumours of his Basket & his Champ LOL
Ditto.... love Atul and Ridz... it is soo cutee.... Armaan's reaction to Atul superrrr funny!!! ROFLLLLL that will be more funny......

well there are really not much scenes of Abhi with Ridz as with Niki anyways...... So no chemistry!! LOLLL

Completly Agree with u two...I can already imagine Atul beggin for forgivness from Anjie even tho hes not done any thing...im enjoyin this track like anythng LOL
Abhi Ridz are too boring im glad they chose Atul

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkent

Hey guys as you watched today's episode you must have realized that shash thinks there is something going on between Atul and Ridz..but i'm thinkig ke Atul only loves Anjie..jiaji kabhi sali ke bare mein aisa nahi soch saket yaar lolzLOLLOLLOL then wouldn't it be best if we see abhi ridz caught hugging each ohter so passionately then imagine what Shash gonna think  that there is somehting going on between abhi and ridz instead of atul and ridz lolzLOLLOL what you think...share your views!!!Big smile

lol, dhara meray moon ki baat cheen li!! LOL 
I too was thinking the same....it would have been so much better if the creatives had brought this twist with abhi instead of atul.

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

completely agree wid u two.
Atul and ridz are two cute friends where we can laugh heartily but abhi and ridz are completely different.
so i go wid atul and ridz

arlove

IF-Dazzler

arlove

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ROFL

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I rather see more of Abhi-Ridz track then this weird track with Atul-Ridz that creatives came up with. Confused

I mean Atul and Ridz are good friends and nothing more. Atul can't even think about anyone else except Anjali. I know that in the show some of the characters are going to have misconception of Atul-Ridz being a couple, but I think its ridiculous.

Unless this track is to actually help Armaan confess faster to Dr. Shashank about AR relationship, or to help AA story move forward...this track just seems unappealing at the moment.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top