Ridz-Abhi instead of Atul-Ridz!

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys as you watched today's episode you must have realized that shash thinks there is something going on between Atul and Ridz..but i'm thinkig ke Atul only loves Anjie..jiaji kabhi sali ke bare mein aisa nahi soch saket yaar lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then wouldn't it be best if we see abhi ridz caught hugging each ohter so passionately then imagine what Shash gonna think  that there is somehting going on between abhi and ridz instead of atul and ridz lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜† what you think...share your views!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dkent - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No..Abhi & Ridz would never hug each other passionately πŸ˜† there is more chance of Atul & Ridz having some hot affair compared to Abhi & Ridz  even as much as 'hugging passionately' 🀣

anyway this Atul-Ridz track is too cute and funny πŸ˜† Mr Supercool will blow a fuse hearing rumours of his Basket & his Champ πŸ˜†
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dhara lol i was thinking that too! Would be soo awesome! Imagine ridz falling from armaan's arms into abhi's! I can imagine😍

Like this abhi ridz fans will get there scenes!

Why are they involving Atul in AR? Why don't they move the AA track instead? There is a lot more to it then Atul being involved with AR!

For this track, Abhi hai naπŸ˜‰
-Dolly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

No..Abhi & Ridz would never hug each other passionately πŸ˜† there is more chance of Atul & Ridz having some hot affair compared to Abhi & Ridz  even as much as 'hugging passionately' 🀣

anyway this Atul-Ridz track is too cute and funny πŸ˜† Mr Supercool will blow a fuse hearing rumours of his Basket & his Champ πŸ˜†

well said....totally agree with u......
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Hehe rimzie totally then Armaan would be more jealous and abhi-ridz will have more screen space...i just love abhi and ridz atul is for anjie and anjie for atulπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Doc abhi is in the block to give ammy a tough competiiton lolz🀣
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Its not like they have to hug! They can have a staring session too instead or Ridz accidentally hugging Abhi while thinking it is Armaan!

OMG That would be awesome! Even though Shash doesn't see but would be a awesome scene but i want Shash to see!😍
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loool if only ridz n abhi shared sumin lol
i find dem sooo cute as a couple lol
but atul n ridz is a bit of a wierd couple lol
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Trinz lol why are you laughing?πŸ˜†
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Yeah it was a random thought of hugs they can stare at each other or how about to kiss lolz ammy's dream loved that scene so bad it was so funny and Shah would be happy if abhi and ridz have a scene together.....
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet-niz

loool if only ridz n abhi shared sumin lol

i find dem sooo cute as a couple lol
but atul n ridz is a bit of a wierd couple lol

I know gal atul and ridz like brother and sister yaar how they could be a coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†