Debate Mansion

True Love!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Asslam-ul-aikum my frrdz!!

now  its 21 century and we are very advanced ppls,...and this is truth tha "love is life"...

but now a days ppls do not care about others love specially boys and girls...today its hard to find laila majnu..or heer ranjha...

many girls are very sensitive in love matters they love blindly with their boyfrndz but in most cases boy or girl they flirt..

i want to ask u that should we trust on them first time?... or first try to find more about our love???

bcoz today boy and girls change their love like clothes

in my opinion i dont belive in so called love "FLIRT"

what is your opinion???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True Love!!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Thanks for posting, there are already topics opened on similar basis check out and share your views http://www.india-forums.com/search_topics.asp?q=love&FID=58 Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top