Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Arre guys... no need to thank me so much... thank the person who mentioned Bhagyashri first... it all led from there.. 😛 it sent me down the memory lane again... "Kachchi Dhoop" was part of my teenage years so it is one of those "very close to my heart" things... 😳 

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swan20

Thanks Purva for all the pictures......😊

Kachchi Dhoop was a very sweet show......an adaptation of Little Women i think........Ashutosh Gowarikar was so young in it.......I think even Amol Palekar's daughter acted in it.

yes it was an adaptation of "Little Woman"... and in the pic I posted.. the girl in the bottom right corner is Amol Palekar's daughter Shalmalee.. 😊
Edited by purva - 15 years ago
andysah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That little girl in 2003 got a doctorate in post-colonial literature from Australia. By 2008 she may be well settled with her family. Also she has a lot of resemblance to Amol P. How time flies!!
charmed_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

is this actualy true cos i heard that jalak dikhla jaa was startign in march and that shewta and rohit wud b hosting it

biggbosswards thumbnail
Yes ur right

Lets see

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Indian idol 4 cannot end by feb 24...still 8 contestnats are there and 6 more will be eliminated before finals...the finals shu be in March

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well, i do hope this show would be more fun to watch.. i think it would be considering the line up.. 😊

thanks for the Bhagyashree pics and all the background.. it was good to read..
biggbosswards thumbnail
Hi

WHO WILL WIN???

Originally posted by: biggbosswards

Source: http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?p=5320#post5320
All the contestants of Jhalak' have been finalised and as reported earlier, the rehearsals will begin today. Jhalak' will be replacing Indian Idol 4.

But a new development has come up as news comes in that Saroj Khan may not be judging the show.

A reliable source informs, "The list of male participants consists of Vijendra Kumar, Prem Chopra, Karan Singh Grover, Ram Kapoor, Ugesh Sarkar and Anand Raj Anand.

And the female contestants are Monica Bedi, Parul Chauhan, Bhagyashri, Shilpa Shukla, Hard Kaur and Gauhar Khan. The first episode will air on February 27. It will air every Friday and Saturday at 9 pm. Monica Bedi had earlier refused to participate but recently she has agreed to do the show.

There is a last minute problem with Saroj Khan as her contract with Boogie Woogie does not permit her to take up any other show. Now Vaibhavi Merchant is tipped to judge the show. Vaibhavi had herself approached Sony to judge Jhalak'She is keen on being a judge in the show. She is almost finalised but she is yet to sign on the dotted line. This will get confirmed in a day or two."

Talking about this to Saoj Khan says, "I am very much a part of Jhalak' Small problems like these keep arising but it is not that they can't be solved."

Throwing light on the format, our source says, "This season will also see the judges enjoying more power."

As far as hosts are concerned, the source adds, "Shweta Tiwari and Shiv Pandit have better chances of hosting the new season. The hosts will be finalised tomorrow."

Executive Vice President and Business Head of Sony said, "There is still time for everything to be finalised. I will comment once things get finalised."

Saul Nassey of BBC production house refused to give his comments.

ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Vijendar will win...with an athletic body, i hope he will b able to dance to the steps..
ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Let is rise to the expectations...