Indian Idol 6

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa… will be replacing Indian Idol (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

@ Purva: Thank you so much for posting the pics of Bhagyashree and her family. Bhagyashree is still as gorgeous as ever and her daughter is really cute too Smile

You are welcome... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa… will be replacing Indian Idol (Page 4)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Do you know guys... Bhagyashri is from a royal family from Sangli, Maharashtra... she is a princess for real... Smile

Her younger sister Purnima is also an actress... both sister's started their careers on TV in Amol Palekar's serial "Kachchi Dhoop" in 1987...

This is Purnima Patwardhan..

And this is poster for serial Kachchi Dhoop...

andysah

andysah

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Purva for posting these pics. Now I am glad that I mentioned Himalays. I was able to see Bhagyashree with this excuse. Also that was Ashutosh Gowrikar in Kachhi Dhoop and the serial was directed by Amol Palekar.
Purnima looks like a chip from the old block as far as beauty is concerned.
And Himalaya does not look like he is nine months pregnant. Their daughter has grown up by now.Tongue

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

@ purva: Thank you so much for mentioning that she is a real life princess and that she also has a sister. I did not know that. Also thank you so much for the pics.

@andysah: Thank you so much for mentioning Ashutosh Gowrikar. I was racking my brains as to who is that guy in the poster but did not have to for long because I read your post. 

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Purva for all the pictures......Smile

Kachchi Dhoop was a very sweet show......an adaptation of Little Women i think........Ashutosh Gowarikar was so young in it.......I think even Amol Palekar's daughter acted in it.

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
im looking fwd to Jhalak for KSG Embarrassed and also coz SLB is judging *yay*

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Arre guys... no need to thank me so much... thank the person who mentioned Bhagyashri first... it all led from there.. Tongue it sent me down the memory lane again... "Kachchi Dhoop" was part of my teenage years so it is one of those "very close to my heart" things... Embarrassed 

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Thanks Purva for all the pictures......Smile

Kachchi Dhoop was a very sweet show......an adaptation of Little Women i think........Ashutosh Gowarikar was so young in it.......I think even Amol Palekar's daughter acted in it.

yes it was an adaptation of "Little Woman"... and in the pic I posted.. the girl in the bottom right corner is Amol Palekar's daughter Shalmalee.. Smile

Edited by purva - 16 January 2009 at 7:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top