oops...double posts....
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by cal-gal

oops...double posts....

double posts by a half wit! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by oldblackjoe

double posts by a half wit! πŸ˜ƒ

if double post is by a half wit then what about a single post?? oh...mebbe....half of a half wit!!!!πŸ˜›

if double post is by a half wit then what about a single post?? oh...mebbe....half of a half wit!!!!πŸ˜›

quarter wit.
Originally posted by oldblackjoe

quarter wit.

yeah!!! u got that rite...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and now get lostπŸ˜†...kiddin'πŸ˜›
Edited by cal-gal - 15 years ago

yeah!!! u got that rite...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and now get lostπŸ˜†...kiddin'πŸ˜›

joke .
Great judgement OBJ. Did u cover Kumar Sanu n Suresh Wadkar? Frankly Sonu NIgam in Lil Champs  has been popular, nned to see him in a adult programme too.
Abhijeet - 2 - needs a major attitude readjustment and also needs to attend diversity classes to accept and respect all cultures.. someone should also let him know that he isn't a big player like he thinks he is

Alka- 4 - annoying ..another one who give themselves a bit too much importance.. self centered and biased

Jatin ji- 2 - annoying and loud.. maa shiva ji ki kasam paida karne wale ki blah blah blah... Do Not Want

Bappi- 4- 7 marks for his random comedic inpromptu singing and one mark for his bling and another mark for his muahh muahh to all the celebrity guests (I am your fan).. negative 9 points for his Mauli assault on the general public

Kunal ganjawala - 2 - from what little i saw of him, he was annoying and biased and thought he was Sonu Nigam

Shreya-  2 - from what little i saw she seemed fake and annoying

Pritam- 2 points for his hair, 0 for judging

Vishal shekhar- 8.5 - funny, cool, down to earth, impartial judges... lost 1.5 marks for their lapse in judgement a few times

Shankar 9 - funny, cool, impartial guy who gives constructive comments/feedbacks..

himesh - 0 - for his chinese hair and 4 for his random outbursts then negative 6 for his chapped lips, he can afford chapsticks

Lalit - 0 (EVIL)

Aadesh- 1 (biased and rude at times and seems xenophobic)

Farah- negative 2 - for thinking she is queen of England

Sonali - 1 meh, no personality, bland as anything, but gets 1 point for being almost articulate

Anu malik - 8 - a train wreck..funny

Javed - 4 - majorly biased, because he is articulate he gets away with it

Kailash kher - 2 - booooring, wake me up when he's done

Alisha - don't even remember anything about her

Shanu da- ugh WHO?

Udit ji - 5 - for sounding like a nice guy and he seems humble

Sonu 7.5 - he's aight

Shaan- 3 - never seen him judge but his forced smile irks me

Anu kapoor - 8 from what little i have seen of him he seems aight

Ahmed khan - umm WHO?

Ismail, sukhi n monty - 3 (he'd be 8 in srgmp 07 but negative 5 in that other show whatever it was), 2, 0

Asha -6

Amit kumar - who?

Sudesh bhonsle - who?
Originally posted by MrsAckles

Abhijeet - 2 - needs a major attitude readjustment and also needs to attend diversity classes to accept and respect all cultures.. someone should also let him know that he isn't a big player like he thinks he is lol yeah

Alka- 4 - annoying ..another one who give themselves a bit too much importance.. self centered and biasedhmmm i actually liked her

Jatin ji- 2 - annoying and loud.. maa shiva ji ki kasam paida karne wale ki blah blah blah... Do Not Want yep

Bappi- 4- 7 marks for his random comedic inpromptu singing and one mark for his bling and another mark for his muahh muahh to all the celebrity guests (I am your fan).. negative 9 points for his Mauli assault on the general public πŸ˜† exactly

Kunal ganjawala - 2 - from what little i saw of him, he was annoying and biased and thought he was Sonu Nigam hes a douche

Shreya-  2 - from what little i saw she seemed fake and annoying bingo!

Pritam- 2 points for his hair, 0 for judging 0 points for both

Vishal shekhar- 8.5 - funny, cool, down to earth, impartial judges... lost 1.5 marks for their lapse in judgement a few times hmm yeah kinda

Shankar 9 - funny, cool, impartial guy who gives constructive comments/feedbacks.. hes also a bit tooo nice for my liking

himesh - 0 - for his chinese hair and 4 for his random outbursts then negative 6 for his chapped lips, he can afford chapsticks

Lalit - 0 (EVIL) woah! i said the same thing

Aadesh- 1 (biased and rude at times and seems xenophobic) hes a drunkard too so 0

Farah- negative 2 - for thinking she is queen of England 🀣

Sonali - 1 meh, no personality, bland as anything, but gets 1 point for being almost articulate hate her

Anu malik - 8 - a train wreck..funny a dimwit

Javed - 4 - majorly biased, because he is articulate he gets away with it dont care abt him

Kailash kher - 2 - booooring, wake me up when he's done ring ring ring!

Alisha - don't even remember anything about her she lusted after some contestant and wore tarty clothes

Shanu da- ugh WHO? kumar sanu

Udit ji - 5 - for sounding like a nice guy and he seems humble hes ok

Sonu 7.5 - he's aight hes k

Shaan- 3 - never seen him judge but his forced smile irks me constipated is more like it

Anu kapoor - 8 from what little i have seen of him he seems aight hes a jerk - 0

Ahmed khan - umm WHO? - he judged with abhijeet in ek se

Ismail, sukhi n monty - 3 (he'd be 8 in srgmp 07 but negative 5 in that other show whatever it was), 2, 0

Asha -6  -why?

Amit kumar - who?

Sudesh bhonsle - who?

amit and sudesh judhed on k for kishore