Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 (Page 7)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

I still think he is faking ML....Heer will not pay Gaurav to be prem.(It will be against the essence of kis desh and will be the run of the mill kinds). I think Preet will see Gaurav and get him home or will just request him to act for lalits and gayatri sake... There will be no deal between gaurav and heer... i think gaurab will find himself going to the junejas more often... He hasnt seen her as yet and once he sees her, I am sure he will recognize her as the girl he saved in rajasthan....misty even if its ML toh itna change ek person smoking,party freak,always having that "i don't care attitude" n a preffessional photographer bhi hai prem ko gumhue 3-4 mahine assume kar bhi le but seems gaurav is working for more than 2 years with that news agencyConfusedif it was a ML then gayatri's touching n seeing gayatri kuch toh farak padta gaurav ko cause prem was closest 2 gayatri of allConfusedgayatri was also shocked n having FB regarding prem n the guy who is soo different from premConfused

chalo gayati nahin prem always felt heer's pain from the time when he did'nt even met heer heer n gaurav have talked on teh phone twice again here gaurav did'nt feel anything n even if this also we let go atleast in teh function preet n harman's presence ka  kuch toh feel hona chahiye tha naa gaurav ko ya preet ko hi sahi Confusedi only know one thing misty i will go crazy Sillywith this trackLOL

After seeing the station scene n the pictures, I am more convinced that he is faking ML... saw a couple of more videos, where the boss tells gaurav that tum is sheher main naye aayo ho... when he is trying to convince him to go for the felicitation...It has always been preet (see videos on page 1) who is there for prem and it has always been prem to save heer...I dont think any one will pay gaurav as no body has the money to pay him...misty its BT serial naa paise toh aa jayengein tey don't have money but still preet-meher go 2 have dinner date in a good restaurantLOLseems money ki tangi is only for lalluLOL

Edited by bellle4u - 18 January 2009 at 5:36am
feliz Goldie
feliz
feliz

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hello everyoneBig smile

Congratulations to all for the new FC.Clap

I want to why I always fall in  short of words when it comes to Harshad or his FC.Misty you have done a very god job.I loved the theme.Tara zameen par...He IS a star on earth....a shining star .Majestic yet so simply.I wish him all the very best for the new year.

Misty loved all the siggies u have have used and also the way you have described everything.

prii check ur PM
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeIN

Hello everyoneBig smile

I want to why I always fall in  short of words when it comes to Harshad or his FC.Misty you have done a very god job.I loved the theme.Tara zameen par...He IS a star on earth....a shining star .Majestic yet so simply.I wish him all the very best for the new year.

Misty loved all the siggies u have have used and also the way you have described everything.

prii check ur PM

heylooooooooooooooooo ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDancing

tujhe bhi mubarakan Hugyes misty has done  FABULOUS work with all the siggies,description,videosTongue

nina abb class ke liye taiyaar ho jaaa kahan thi haan Crymissed u choo muchCry

did u see SBS?love ur siggyClapClapClap

i did'nt get any PMOuch

EDIT:mil gaya PMSmile

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 18 January 2009 at 5:56am
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by bellle4u

Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

I still think he is faking ML....Heer will not pay Gaurav to be prem.(It will be against the essence of kis desh and will be the run of the mill kinds). I think Preet will see Gaurav and get him home or will just request him to act for lalits and gayatri sake... There will be no deal between gaurav and heer... i think gaurab will find himself going to the junejas more often... He hasnt seen her as yet and once he sees her, I am sure he will recognize her as the girl he saved in rajasthan....misty even if its ML toh itna change ek person smoking,party freak,always having that "i don't care attitude" n a preffessional photographer bhi hai prem ko gumhue 3-4 mahine assume kar bhi le but seems gaurav is working for more than 2 years with that news agencyConfusedif it was a ML then gayatri's touching n seeing gayatri kuch toh farak padta gaurav ko cause prem was closest 2 gayatri of allConfusedgayatri was also shocked n having FB regarding prem n the guy who is soo different from premConfused

see priya, if he is faking ML or has ML, then his character has to be totally different from Prem so that people dont think that he is Prem. I have a feeling that Gayrav/Prem is not actualy money minded and is saving money for the family... Gauravs entire expressions are giving him away... The pysche is still the same - cant see any one hurt... the essence is still the same....

We think he has ML or is hum shakal simply because we cant relate to the character right now because we are used to seeing a perfect prem

A Mothers heart is the best judge and her instincts never lie. Gayatri instinct right are telling her that this is her son, whether it was when he touches her feet, while removing the wire or then when it was when he trips on the stairs (purposefully).

chalo gayati nahin prem always felt heer's pain from the time when he did'nt even met heer heer n gaurav have talked on teh phone twice again here gaurav did'nt feel anything n even if this also we let go atleast in teh function preet n harman's presence ka  kuch toh feel hona chahiye tha naa gaurav ko ya preet ko hi sahi Confusedi only know one thing misty i will go crazy Sillywith this trackLOL

Areee take a look at my clues... and suggest more clues.. I am sure we will resolve this mystery faster than BT =- that reminds me I have to update my FF...

After seeing the station scene n the pictures, I am more convinced that he is faking ML... saw a couple of more videos, where the boss tells gaurav that tum is sheher main naye aayo ho... when he is trying to convince him to go for the felicitation...It has always been preet (see videos on page 1) who is there for prem and it has always been prem to save heer...I dont think any one will pay gaurav as no body has the money to pay him...misty its BT serial naa paise toh aa jayengein tey don't have money but still preet-meher go 2 have dinner date in a good restaurantLOLseems money ki tangi is only for lalluLOL

Preet & Meher went out for dinner, thanks to his salary...LOLLOLLOL, yeah its a a bt serial... I think I have to critisize these writers only...They only seem to pull their socks whwn they are criticized...but the sindoor scene was fabulous...and the gaurav and gayatri meeting was fab too... trust me, I couldnt of thought of this...

Lalu is a very person right now who has no zest to live for life and believe me when gaurav will see lalit, thats the time it will known if he is faking ML or then has ML..

Gaurav and smoke ha ha ha ha... did you see the way the cigarrete was put in the mouth...LOLLOLLOLGaurav took the cigarette to stop gayatri, I think because he couldnt pretend any more and OH MY GOD, the biggest Clue... when gaurab goes to get water, how the hell did he know where the kitchen was!!!!

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeIN

Hello everyoneBig smile

prii check ur PM

Thanks Nein... Check Page 1 tomorrow for sure.... it will be updated with more siggys, videos etc...
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
how did he get out of da house with other way as every one was present in da main hall only.
-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hello guys here r the Lucknow auditions pics (credit-khushi)..Harshad is damn cute in black me drooling over him..wanna join me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Yeh ladka kho aur kitna Fan following chaihiye yaar..Harshu once come and see FC and then say that u dont have fans..Wink

Actually i missed this i even donno that he came in NB yesterday..

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

how did he get out of da house with other way as every one was present in da main hall only.

ya swati even i thought that..If Prem gone through main door then i am sure that gay3 will surely catch him but how comes to left the house ? no body saw him going?

Go to top