Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

hey priya, thanks a ton for all your help..cant tell you how much I appreciated it....misty formalities chodo yaar bas order marooWinki m bery glad n happy ke i was able 2 contribute sumthing otherwise all i do is bak bak Embarrassed

i think they will show him directly in the finals.... on the 1st of feb!!! they are just showing the auditions videos so far....aree i have been watching NB ka crappy scripted epi's so catch a glimpse of harshad but all i see is eliminations ke pehle ki nautanki n performnace ke baad judges kiiOuch

sab log kahan disappear ho gayein hai... i think we would have run into page 5 by now!!!and into page 15 by mon lol....seems sab weekend mana rahe hain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Hello Friends,

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,Big smile

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiStar

Ok is khushi ke waqt I dnt wanna ruin everyones mood
But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna changeConfused
I wish everyone here all the best Smile
I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..Cry..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....Cry
I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.LOL..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....Hug
Daisy Vaishu Vandu Yojana Payal Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Priya Nina Bhavna Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena Vandy Anu Nisa and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so muchCry
But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC..Ouch..I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post Smile

Ok so Bye everyone...Take care...Hug
And Keep Rocking this place always!!!!

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....Smile

ShockedShockedyasmin itna bada jor ka jahtkaShockedbahut naa insafi hai ye yasminCrywill miss u loads n our disection talksLOL

i understand ur priorities will shift now but hamare liye thida waqt nikal naa plz keep cuming n posting  messagesBig smiledheere dheere sab jaa rahe hain daisy,u n siddy,raksha,mehndi,zainab,nandini,vaishu,payal,alina,bhavna,atop,henna sab exams aur assignments mein busy hainOuch

yes dear will abide by the rules aur kisi ko rules todne bhi nahin dungi seddhe chagli kar dungi misty ko ya tujheEmbarrassedLOLLOL

have a safe journey 2 India Smilei know u will be bery happy cuming 2 India plz take time fo us alsoBig smile

take care

priya

Shocked

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Hmn.. my prediction is that gaurav is indeed suffering from ML but will get his memory back ... around the time of Heer & RR Wedding, which is when he will start faking ML..

BTW, Prem first entry in kis desh was on march 12th and i dont think the shiv mandir scene hapenned till Mid April... The challa scene happened towards end April, if i am not mistaken... going by that logic, i dont think Prem/Gauravs & Heer Milan will happen before Feb!!

and I hope it happens jaldeee for I am sure ekta will not want to risk ending kis desh... with 3 of her serials ending, I am sure she will not want to risk the same fate with kdmhmd and tspls

Hey Misty di sorry i went last nite without telling u**holding ears**
Hey Every1 a very gud morning guys!!!! i know tomorrow is my paper n i shud be studying at this time but kya karu cant live without u ppl so is just back for few minutes!!!

Wow Misty di u r again back with ur predictions!!! i just love them!!!
well di i think that Gaurav gonna help out Heer as pretending to be Prem. ..he will be doing all those things which Prem used to do n which wud be taught by Heer to him!!!! but when he will say at the End that he is not Prem n is Gaurav n will tell every1 the story behingd it so i think he will refused to be gaurav!!! Wow even i can predict thingsLOLLOL

n About Premeer millan so pata nahi kab hoga as i think Ekta will not be doing this so early as her few shows have come to end!!! i hope kdmhmd never ends!!!

luv Alina

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Hello Friends,  Hai yassu di..how r u ?

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,Big smile
congratulations to you too dearBig smile

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiStar
aww Misty i could not check the complete first page..as my net is so slow..But saw some messages, siggies and convos of Prem, preet, gay3 that was really awesome dear...U have done a excellent jobStar

Ok is khushi ke waqt I dnt wanna ruin everyones mood
But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna changeConfused
omg this is ur last message that was so sad to hear..so u are coming to INdia..Embarrassed..i think u will be busy with some other work..All the best YassuBig smile
I wish everyone here all the best Smile..We too miss u lot dear.CryCryCry.
I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..Cry..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....Cry
Harshad? u gonna miss him also..thats really saddyCryCry.ya life must move on leaving everything behindCry

I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.LOL..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....Hug
Daisy Vaishu Vandu Yojana Payal Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Priya Nina Bhavna Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena Vandy Anu Nisa and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so muchCry
We really gonna miss u yassu dear.Cry.take care..if u get time drop one message ..we will feel happy for that ..Big smile

But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC..Ouch..I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post Smile
ya i will follow the rules of FC and rock this FC..Star..dont worry our FC will get award for the best FC..Clap..thanks for ur cute suggestions dearBig smile

Ok so Bye everyone...Take care...Hug
And Keep Rocking this place always!!!!
Bye dear..take care of you..do reply when u get time..We will miss u.Cry..Always keep smiling..Big smile

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....Smile
will do that ..Bye dearBig smile

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Hmn.. my prediction is that gaurav is indeed suffering from ML but will get his memory back ... around the time of Heer & RR Wedding, which is when he will start faking ML..

BTW, Prem first entry in kis desh was on march 12th and i dont think the shiv mandir scene hapenned till Mid April... The challa scene happened towards end April, if i am not mistaken... going by that logic, i dont think Prem/Gauravs & Heer Milan will happen before Feb!!

and I hope it happens jaldeee for I am sure ekta will not want to risk ending kis desh... with 3 of her serials ending, I am sure she will not want to risk the same fate with kdmhmd and tspls

Hey Misty di sorry i went last nite without telling u**holding ears**
Hey Every1 a very gud morning guys!!!! i know tomorrow is my paper n i shud be studying at this time but kya karu cant live without u ppl so is just back for few minutes!!!

Wow Misty di u r again back with ur predictions!!! i just love them!!!
well di i think that Gaurav gonna help out Heer as pretending to be Prem. ..he will be doing all those things which Prem used to do n which wud be taught by Heer to him!!!! but when he will say at the End that he is not Prem n is Gaurav n will tell every1 the story behingd it so i think he will refused to be gaurav!!! Wow even i can predict thingsLOLLOL

n About Premeer millan so pata nahi kab hoga as i think Ekta will not be doing this so early as her few shows have come to end!!! i hope kdmhmd never ends!!!

luv Alina

I am majorly confused... when he saves heer in his room in rajastha, i thought he was faking it and knew who it was... after seeing it for a few days, I think he actualy had ML... Now after seeing some videos... i dont know... i guess we will only come to know when heer and prem/gaurav actually meet.

About Prem-Gayatri, I love the chemistry between them...They show a bond that cant be expressed in words and can only be felt...

Ok, I go to hunt some videos of prem and gayatri... Alina dear, you go and study ...catch you after your paper is finished 

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bellle4u

hey priya, thanks a ton for all your help..cant tell you how much I appreciated it....misty formalities chodo yaar bas order marooWinki m bery glad n happy ke i was able 2 contribute sumthing otherwise all i do is bak bak Embarrassed

I actually love your bak bak.... ok work for you then... I can only find 8 parts of Ab Tak ka Safar... If they were , please find!!!

i think they will show him directly in the finals.... on the 1st of feb!!! they are just showing the auditions videos so far....aree i have been watching NB ka crappy scripted epi's so catch a glimpse of harshad but all i see is eliminations ke pehle ki nautanki n performnace ke baad judges kiiOuch

They showed some 2 min of the Audition Video of Lucknow yesterday and he was .................. Super Hot...and I was droooooooooooooooling at the end of it... Let me see if i can hunt for the pictures

sab log kahan disappear ho gayein hai... i think we would have run into page 5 by now!!!and into page 15 by mon lol....seems sab weekend mana rahe hain

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Hai misty dear..atlast i am rite in predicting that Prem is not faking any ML..he is really having ML..But donno what the creatives will do in the future..Angry..I am sure that he will get his memory back soon and stop the marriage of heer and RR..Nice prediction dear..confused and donno abt the milan part leaving it to creatives only but as per ur analysis..Gaurav entered on dec 17 rite..so their milan may happen at the end of jan i too hope it happens soon..

Now My prediction..i dont think it will happen..

Now Gaurav knows that Prem is his humshakal..LOLLOL..as per the story..so he will meet heer or heer will meet him and shocked to see him and thinks him as Prem..then the promo thing happens that gaurav telling " mein woh insaan nahi hoon jiska tumhe talaash hain "..so heer will make up her mind that he is not Prem and hires him to act as Prem infront of family for Gay3..Gaurav will do that..later heer, preet and gaurav works for company progress.. Prem ke jaane ke baad 2 din mein company barbbaad hogaye hain aur ab wahi company 2 din mein thek hojathi hain ..thats creatives logic..WinkWink

Later gaurav and heer will get married with the help of family members..Heer knows that he is not Prem but for sake of family she marries him..But they will fight all the time..gaurav ko tho hum jaanthe hain..LOL..Later gaurav gets his meemory back but pretends to Gaurav to check whether heer loves gaurav or she is still loving prem...so he tries to be close with her,,but all the time heer is scolding him and finally says that she loves only Prem..then our faking Prem comes out and says that he is Prem..aur Premeer ka kahani phir se surru hogaye..

i know this will never ever happen..but predict karne mein kya harzi..(i think correct hindi)

Wink

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushka10

Hai misty dear..atlast i am rite in predicting that Prem is not faking any ML..he is really having ML..But donno what the creatives will do in the future..Angry..I am sure that he will get his memory back soon and stop the marriage of heer and RR..Nice prediction dear..confused and donno abt the milan part leaving it to creatives only but as per ur analysis..Gaurav entered on dec 17 rite..so their milan may happen at the end of jan i too hope it happens soon..

Now My prediction..i dont think it will happen..

Now Gaurav knows that Prem is his humshakal..LOLLOL..as per the story..so he will meet heer or heer will meet him and shocked to see him and thinks him as Prem..then the promo thing happens that gaurav telling " mein woh insaan nahi hoon jiska tumhe talaash hain "..so heer will make up her mind that he is not Prem and hires him to act as Prem infront of family for Gay3..Gaurav will do that..later heer, preet and gaurav works for company progress.. Prem ke jaane ke baad 2 din mein company barbbaad hogaye hain aur ab wahi company 2 din mein thek hojathi hain ..thats creatives logic..WinkWink

Later gaurav and heer will get married with the help of family members..Heer knows that he is not Prem but for sake of family she marries him..But they will fight all the time..gaurav ko tho hum jaanthe hain..LOL..Later gaurav gets his meemory back but pretends to Gaurav to check whether heer loves gaurav or she is still loving prem...so he tries to be close with her,,but all the time heer is scolding him and finally says that she loves only Prem..then our faking Prem comes out and says that he is Prem..aur Premeer ka kahani phir se surru hogaye..

i know this will never ever happen..but predict karne mein kya harzi..(i think correct hindi)

Wink

Nah.... you know I was watching the video and it was always been Preet & Gayatri who have understood and supported Prem and realized his pain... They are already showing a gayatri and gaurav track....I think theywill now show a preet and gaurav track... I think it will be preet to get gaurav back in the junejas for lalit and gayatri...

BTW have the creatives forgotten that heer and rishabh ki shaadi tudwaani hai unke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top