~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by anushka10

which scene dear..i cant remmeber..mere yaad thoda kam hain..i can remmeber seperate scenes of them but combined scene..when?..Preet ? i dont think he will play a major part in bringing Prem back to home..i think that is heer who will bring him home..Preet -gaurav track that will be so cute..seing them together after a long time dear..really waiting for that bro's..😳

i am really happy last week they did not show RR once..hope this continues..but i am sure that monday they will show RR pucca..Where dheer gone? all are missing..i am happy that atlast Gaurav saw Prem..ya i think creatives forgot abt their marriage track😆..now the story is moving ahead..thank god..now we have to see heer and gaurav's chuppa chuppi khel again i think😉

Heer getting Gaurav home will be against the essence of kis desh... I think it will be preet, preet and only preet... It always been preet re who has stood up for prem, is baar bhi shayad yehi hoga....Heer will see gaurav and go prem prem prem and irritate him..

or then gaurav will feel like gloing junejas again and again... either destiny will get him there or he will find himself going there..
Hi guys how r u ? 😃      

They showed a glance of harshu In SBS guys
   NB auditions was shown..Harshu in mumbai now..😃  They are saying that shahjahan had made Tal Mahal for MUmtaj but here one fan had made Taj mahal for harshu and presented it to him and proposed to him..she made a tal mahal statue and gave to him and told some lines.i cant rememeber her dialogues..But she said that i made taj mahal for you..Harshu feels shy..The reporter commented that harshu is feeling shy and his cheeks became red😳

when reporter asked abt surprises..he said that he got so many gifts but this gift came a surprise to him..he said all of them loved him and poured with gifts (koun kehtha hain tumko fans nahi hain😳) Next they showed different girls dancing to become his baliye..all are confident that they will be his baliye..When asked him abt which state girls he liked he said all are nice..all are dancing well👏..they said that NB judges will select his baliye from selected girls..they asked harshu abt he is nervous abt performing..harshu said no ( i think) i cant remmeber..But harshu is all the way smiling really loved him yaar.Too cute convo with harshu..i think i forgot something..But its must watch dearies..Take care .

Edited by anushka10 - 15 years ago

Hi guys how r u ? 😃      

NB auditions was shown..Harshu in mumbai now..😃  They are saying that shahjahan had made Tal Mahal for MUmtaj but here one fan had made Taj mahal for harshu and presented it to him and proposed to him..she made a tal mahal statue and gave to him and told some lines.i cant rememeber her dialogues..But she said that i made taj mahal for you..Harshu feels shy..The reporter commented that harshu is feeling shy and his cheeks became red😳

when reporter asked abt surprises..he said that he got so many gifts but this gift came a surprise to him..he said all of them loved him and poured with gifts (koun kehtha hain tumko fans nahi hain😳) Next they showed different girls dancing to become his baliye..all are confident that they will be his baliye..When asked him abt which state girls he liked he said all are nice..all are dancing well👏..they said that NB judges will select his baliye from selected girls..they asked harshu abt he is nervous abt performing..harshu said no ( i think) i cant remmeber..But harshu is all the way smiling really loved him yaar.Too cute convo with harshu..i think i forgot something..But its must watch dearies..Take care .

videoooooo pleaseeeeee

ok take a look at this video guys...http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=2v37-1Jvwes

Time for sherlock homes to get in touch.... Unravelling the mystery : Is Gaurav Prem

Clue 1 : Gaurav feels Heers pain and they both start dancing

Clue 2 : Gaurav sees Heer at the train Station and conveniently decides to ignore her. Gives a knowing look when the dupatta falls on him

Clue 3 : Gaurav saves Heer in his room

ok, more coming up , let me think...

If any one has more clues.. please post!!
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

videoooooo pleaseeeeee

ok take a look at this video guys...http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=2v37-1Jvwes

soory misty no video.if i get i will surely post..
By the way this iscene was my all time fav scene dear...Prem hidding from heer about the files thing for that veera..but heer being our heer can nderstand Prem's every moment..they both rocked the screen dear..

Harshu was looking so cute in that colors.😳.His crying face missing that also😆😆..havnt sen prem crying now in the present track..hastha kheltha Gaurav ..
👏donno when we will get to see crying and cute Prem..But i am really happy for harshu as atlast he got something new to prove himself that he can fit in any type of characters.👏👏

Hi guys how r u ? 😃      

hey anushka😃

thanx choo much for the update🤗

chalo atleast now harshad will not deny his female fan following abb tajmahal toh mil gaya abb sirf hamla hona baki hai ladkiyon se😳woh bhi jaldi hoga be prepared harshad😉😆

i see misty n ur prediction well i m sure there no ML n this guys i gaurav hamara prem nahin😭but heer will ask him 2 act as prem so that gayatri will be okay n juneja's will be outta of most of the troubles n RR se bhi shadi nahin karni padegii😃

well seems a deal in cuming weeks between heer n gaurav

priya

😆
Originally posted by bellle4u

hey anushka😃

thanx choo much for the update🤗

chalo atleast now harshad will not deny his female fan following abb tajmahal toh mil gaya abb sirf hamla hona baki hai ladkiyon se😳woh bhi jaldi hoga be prepared harshad😉😆

i see misty n ur prediction well i m sure there no ML n this guys i gaurav hamara prem nahin😭but heer will ask him 2 act as prem so that gayatri will be okay n juneja's will be outta of most of the troubles n RR se bhi shadi nahin karni padegii😃

well seems a deal in cuming weeks between heer n gaurav

priya

😆

I still think he is faking ML....Heer will not pay Gaurav to be prem.(It will be against the essence of kis desh and will be the run of the mill kinds). I think Preet will see Gaurav and get him home or will just request him to act for lalits and gayatri sake... There will be no deal between gaurav and heer... i think gaurab will find himself going to the junejas more often... He hasnt seen her as yet and once he sees her, I am sure he will recognize her as the girl he saved in rajasthan....

After seeing the station scene n the pictures, I am more convinced that he is faking ML... saw a couple of more videos, where the boss tells gaurav that tum is sheher main naye aayo ho... when he is trying to convince him to go for the felicitation...It has always been preet (see videos on page 1) who is there for prem and it has always been prem to save heer...I dont think any one will pay gaurav as no body has the money to pay him...

Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

I still think he is faking ML....Heer will not pay Gaurav to be prem.(It will be against the essence of kis desh and will be the run of the mill kinds). I think Preet will see Gaurav and get him home or will just request him to act for lalits and gayatri sake... There will be no deal between gaurav and heer... i think gaurab will find himself going to the junejas more often... He hasnt seen her as yet and once he sees her, I am sure he will recognize her as the girl he saved in rajasthan....misty even if its ML toh itna change ek person smoking,party freak,always having that "i don't care attitude" n a preffessional photographer bhi hai prem ko gumhue 3-4 mahine assume kar bhi le but seems gaurav is working for more than 2 years with that news agency😕if it was a ML then gayatri's touching n seeing gayatri kuch toh farak padta gaurav ko cause prem was closest 2 gayatri of all😕gayatri was also shocked n having FB regarding prem n the guy who is soo different from prem😕

chalo gayati nahin prem always felt heer's pain from the time when he did'nt even met heer heer n gaurav have talked on teh phone twice again here gaurav did'nt feel anything n even if this also we let go atleast in teh function preet n harman's presence ka  kuch toh feel hona chahiye tha naa gaurav ko ya preet ko hi sahi 😕i only know one thing misty i will go crazy 🤪with this track😆

After seeing the station scene n the pictures, I am more convinced that he is faking ML... saw a couple of more videos, where the boss tells gaurav that tum is sheher main naye aayo ho... when he is trying to convince him to go for the felicitation...It has always been preet (see videos on page 1) who is there for prem and it has always been prem to save heer...I dont think any one will pay gaurav as no body has the money to pay him...misty its BT serial naa paise toh aa jayengein tey don't have money but still preet-meher go 2 have dinner date in a good restaurant😆seems money ki tangi is only for lallu😆

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago

Hello everyone😃

Congratulations to all for the new FC.👏

I want to why I always fall in  short of words when it comes to Harshad or his FC.Misty you have done a very god job.I loved the theme.Tara zameen par...He IS a star on earth....a shining star .Majestic yet so simply.I wish him all the very best for the new year.

Misty loved all the siggies u have have used and also the way you have described everything.

prii check ur PM
Originally posted by NeIN

Hello everyone😃

Congratulations to all for the new FC.👏

I want to why I always fall in  short of words when it comes to Harshad or his FC.Misty you have done a very god job.I loved the theme.Tara zameen par...He IS a star on earth....a shining star .Majestic yet so simply.I wish him all the very best for the new year.

Misty loved all the siggies u have have used and also the way you have described everything.

prii check ur PM

heylooooooooooooooooo ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tujhe bhi mubarakan 🤗yes misty has done  FABULOUS work with all the siggies,description,videos😛

nina abb class ke liye taiyaar ho jaaa kahan thi haan 😭missed u choo much😭

did u see SBS?love ur siggy👏👏👏

i did'nt get any PM

EDIT:mil gaya PM😊

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago