Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 (Page 4)

HarshadianNo1 Goldie
HarshadianNo1
HarshadianNo1

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,Big smile

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiStar

Ok is khushi ke waqt I dnt wanna ruin everyones mood
But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna changeConfused
I wish everyone here all the best Smile
I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..Cry..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....Cry
I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.LOL..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....Hug
Daisy Vaishu Vandu Yojana Payal Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Priya Nina Bhavna Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena Vandy Anu Nisa and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so muchCry
But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC..Ouch..I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post Smile

Ok so Bye everyone...Take care...Hug
And Keep Rocking this place always!!!!

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....Smile

Edited by khanyasmin - 17 January 2009 at 8:22pm
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Hello Friends,

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,Big smile

Congratulations to you too

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiStar

thank you... but you played an integral part in making it as well - in guiding and supporting me throughout

But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna changeConfused
yeh itna sudden development kab hua and how come you never shared this to me.... **gussa gussa**

I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..Cry..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....Cry

We are gonna miss you too, I guess there are certain things that are not in our hands. Yep, all of us have to move on... will miss you... do keep dropping by.

I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.LOL..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....Hug
Daisy Vaishu Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so muchCry

Will Miss you too di and take care... Remember - keep dropping by.. whenever you get the chance.

But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC..Ouch..I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post Smile

the fan club has become an integral part of our life and will remain so..post ...but ofcourse, its the least we can do for the man himself

Take Care of yourself di.. and always keep smiling...

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....

Will Do...
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Pata Nahin Sab Kahan Gayab Hain... accha  I am posting some prem scenes link on page no 1... and I want all of us to drool and comment on those scenes....
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Firstly Congrats Harshadian for new FC!!!!
Misty di Awesome work!!!ClapClap
will update my post later on 2nd pg!!

Originally posted by khanyasmin

Hello Friends, Hi Yasmin di!!

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,Big smile Congrats to u too Dear!!

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiStar Hey Misty di it really shows that how much dedicated n hard working u are !! Keep it up di!!!StarStarStar

I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.LOL.. Hey Yasmin di i never thought of this but seriously for the first time its happening to me after reading ur post....i m cRyInG di !!!! after reading ur every post there was a smile on my face or ur post everytime have given me a new hope(during rainy days)..ok now i will not continue my this rona dhona as i can understand that every1 have to move on n 1 day maybe i will also be leaving this( i just dont want but i know this have to happen 1 day) so di All the best for ur future plans n plzz stay in touch!!! Love u soooooo much..n is...will be missing uCryCryCry
Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....Hug
Daisy Vaishu Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so muchCry i m also gonna miss u di!! especially every moment which i have spent wid u...
But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC..Ouch..I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post Smile Ya di i will try that we all should follow rulez as we also dont want any warning placed here!!

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....Smile
surly di i will pm u all the links n my creations too..Di i m really gonna miss u...Cry

luv Alina

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@ Alina - Me & Hard Workin - Na Re!!!! Ask Siddy, she will tell you....

Hmn, chose one video from page 1 and tell me whoch one you want to discuss...

Thanks for the compliments but seriously maine kuch nahin kiya other than stay up till 3 am every day for the last 10 days and compile and eat everyone's head on msn!! Major Spade Work was done by Payal, Nans, Shabs, Priya and Yasmin Di, who helped in getting the various links while I slogged my brains at work...

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 17 January 2009 at 1:12pm
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Misty di u just posted ur msg on rite time i was just thinking to leave!!

Anyway di ur work shows that u r a hard worker!!!

Di lets discuss any Prem n Gayatri scene..Harshad really share gud chemistry wid Gaya3(dont know the real name)

every scene brought tears in my eyes.....they are damn touchy!!!

luv Alina
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Hey Misty di u just posted ur msg on rite time i was just thinking to leave!!

Anyway di ur work shows that u r a hard worker!!!

Di lets discuss any Prem n Gayatri scene..Harshad really share gud chemistry wid Gaya3(dont know the real name)

every scene brought tears in my eyes.....they are damn touchy!!!

luv Alina

Okiies.... how about the ever classic aap meri ma hain scene and the recent gaurav - gayatri ma scene
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hmn.. my prediction is that gaurav is indeed suffering from ML but will get his memory back ... around the time of Heer & RR Wedding, which is when he will start faking ML..

BTW, Prem first entry in kis desh was on march 12th and i dont think the shiv mandir scene hapenned till Mid April... The challa scene happened towards end April, if i am not mistaken... going by that logic, i dont think Prem/Gauravs & Heer Milan will happen before Feb!!

and I hope it happens jaldeee for I am sure ekta will not want to risk ending kis desh... with 3 of her serials ending, I am sure she will not want to risk the same fate with kdmhmd and tspls

Go to top