Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

hahaha
Itne saare chocolates thanku thanku....i feel like celebrating HC's performnace today....dnt u all feel the sameBig smile Ya di Anytime...so from where to start???

Hiya P Alina....u both still in GSPHC Land with meLOLObiviosly di...jahan aap wahan hum!!LOL

and imagine the day when RR will know abt Prem faking GSLOLShocked OMG OMG...waise i know there wud be no expressions on his face as there is always lacking of expressions on RR's face.LOLLOL but itna zarror pata hai that on that day too we all wud be partying like this...haina di??WinkWink

And Prem telling him....gad dunga yahi pe....that anger on his face..Day Dreaming....omg i still remeber how he got up from the mandap to beat manmeet.....I LOVE HC IN ANGER....HC aur bahot gusse wale scene karo.....thats my wish vaishu...LOL
OMG....di kya scene hoga woh....like Manmeet RR ki bhi khair nahi....HC shud do some anger scene he is really gud at it...**dreamy Muh**

Congrats Guys...finally we all r on pg 150!!!!Clap
ClapI can see Misty di posting a link for the new FC LOL!!

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 25 February 2009 at 11:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hello Dearies....kya baat hai aaj toh 150 pages puray hue hi samjho....

All are here .....Discussing RR ?.......no no no no...Discussing Dear Prem....

haan re even i am thinking that Heer will cometo know that he is GS through her detective skills...But Prem ko Pakadna aasaan hi nahi namumkin hai.....hehehhe....even for Heer.... unless they do that pheyeoooooh convo again.... Then Heer will instantly know that he is her Prem.....Embarrassed

Yassu... This given name is confusing too...LOL

Payal - u have put it in right words...couldnt agree with you more... Harshad will only see his career graph escalating henceforth...

Alina, Vaishu, Vandy - Dont worry....hold and have patience ..i know 3 weeks is long long wait but that wait will be well worth naa if he is our Prem and teaches that RR a good lesson....

Edit: Where is the link guys for new FC?

Edited by lilsasha - 25 February 2009 at 11:36pm

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
yassu.....neki aur poocchh poocchhh......arrey yar we all should celebrate his performance today........]

hey alina.....how are you.....great to meet you after such a long time.......

hey vaishu.....how did you find his performance........

hey payal.......after yesterday's show...who will want to come out of hc land......mujhe toh yahan settle ho jaane kaa mann ho raha hai.......

hey priya...yeh kya...tum aayi bhi aur chali bhi gayee...hmm...not fair...
shab....agreed....word to word whatever you said about hc........

byw..have you guys forgoten that you can chat with hc today at 4 p.m ist...nobody is talking abt it....

vandy...

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Originally posted by khanyasmin

Ya di Anytime...so from where to start??? aap boliye...i am already celebrating dancing whole day.....lol

Hiya P Alina....u both still in GSPHC Land with meLOLObiviosly di...jahan aap wahan hum!!LOL....aur jahhan HC wahaan mein....LOL

and imagine the day when RR will know abt Prem faking GSLOLShocked OMG OMG...waise i know there wud be no expressions on his face as there is always lacking of expressions on RR's face.LOLLOL but itna zarror pata hai that on that day too we all wud be partying like this...haina di??WinkWink...Yes dear that day would be a big big party...coz it will be HC's best performnace again....agar main yahaan nahi bhi rahi tum logon ke saath toh us din mujhe yaad jaruur karnaBig smile

And Prem telling him....gad dunga yahi pe....that anger on his face..Day Dreaming....omg i still remeber how he got up from the mandap to beat manmeet.....I LOVE HC IN ANGER....HC aur bahot gusse wale scene karo.....thats my wish vaishu...LOL
OMG....di kya scene hoga woh....like Manmeet RR ki bhi khair nahi....HC shud do some anger scene he is really gud at it...**dreamy Muh**I love all his intense scenes yyaar...aankh phod dunga...main woh ranjha hun....tum sochti kuch ho chahti kuch ho blotio kuch ho aur dekhti kuch ho...omg i love all of themDay Dreaming

Congrats Guys...finally we all r on pg 150!!!!Clap
ClapI can see Misty di posting a link for the new FC LOL!!

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...congrats on finishing this one off....lets move it!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1125118

See you there!

Love,
~P

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

yassu.....neki aur poocchh poocchhh......arrey yar we all should celebrate his performance today........]

hey alina.....how are you.....great to meet you after such a long time.......

hey vaishu.....how did you find his performance........his perfomance was mindblowingClapClapClapkeep rocking harshStarStarStar

hey payal.......after yesterday's show...who will want to come out of hc land......mujhe toh yahan settle ho jaane kaa mann ho raha hai.......

hey priya...yeh kya...tum aayi bhi aur chali bhi gayee...hmm...not fair...
shab....agreed....word to word whatever you said about hc........

byw..have you guys forgoten that you can chat with hc today at 4 p.m ist...nobody is talking abt it....vandy...vandy sab ko pata hai sab  intazaar kar rahe hai 4 pm ka Day Dreaming

congrats harshadians 4 completing 150 pagesClapClapClap

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thankss for the welcome into the HC family!!! =) Harshads acting soo good in KDMHMD!! I just started watching it recently!! His doing a really good job!!

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top