~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Hmn.. my prediction is that gaurav is indeed suffering from ML but will get his memory back ... around the time of Heer & RR Wedding, which is when he will start faking ML..

BTW, Prem first entry in kis desh was on march 12th and i dont think the shiv mandir scene hapenned till Mid April... The challa scene happened towards end April, if i am not mistaken... going by that logic, i dont think Prem/Gauravs & Heer Milan will happen before Feb!!

and I hope it happens jaldeee for I am sure ekta will not want to risk ending kis desh... with 3 of her serials ending, I am sure she will not want to risk the same fate with kdmhmd and tspls

Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

hey priya, thanks a ton for all your help..cant tell you how much I appreciated it....misty formalities chodo yaar bas order maroo๐Ÿ˜‰i m bery glad n happy ke i was able 2 contribute sumthing otherwise all i do is bak bak ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i think they will show him directly in the finals.... on the 1st of feb!!! they are just showing the auditions videos so far....aree i have been watching NB ka crappy scripted epi's so catch a glimpse of harshad but all i see is eliminations ke pehle ki nautanki n performnace ke baad judges kii

sab log kahan disappear ho gayein hai... i think we would have run into page 5 by now!!!and into page 15 by mon lol....seems sab weekend mana rahe hain
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Hello Friends,

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiโญ๏ธ

Ok is khushi ke waqt I dnt wanna ruin everyones mood
But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna change๐Ÿ˜•
I wish everyone here all the best ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..๐Ÿ˜ญ..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....๐Ÿ˜ญ
I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.๐Ÿ˜†..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....๐Ÿค—
Daisy Vaishu Vandu Yojana Payal Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Priya Nina Bhavna Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena Vandy Anu Nisa and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so much๐Ÿ˜ญ
But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC....I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok so Bye everyone...Take care...๐Ÿค—
And Keep Rocking this place always!!!!

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒyasmin itna bada jor ka jahtka๐Ÿ˜ฒbahut naa insafi hai ye yasmin๐Ÿ˜ญwill miss u loads n our disection talks๐Ÿ˜†

i understand ur priorities will shift now but hamare liye thida waqt nikal naa plz keep cuming n posting  messages๐Ÿ˜ƒdheere dheere sab jaa rahe hain daisy,u n siddy,raksha,mehndi,zainab,nandini,vaishu,payal,alina,bhavna,atop,henna sab exams aur assignments mein busy hain

yes dear will abide by the rules aur kisi ko rules todne bhi nahin dungi seddhe chagli kar dungi misty ko ya tujhe๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

have a safe journey 2 India ๐Ÿ˜Ši know u will be bery happy cuming 2 India plz take time fo us also๐Ÿ˜ƒ

take care

priya

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hmn.. my prediction is that gaurav is indeed suffering from ML but will get his memory back ... around the time of Heer & RR Wedding, which is when he will start faking ML..

BTW, Prem first entry in kis desh was on march 12th and i dont think the shiv mandir scene hapenned till Mid April... The challa scene happened towards end April, if i am not mistaken... going by that logic, i dont think Prem/Gauravs & Heer Milan will happen before Feb!!

and I hope it happens jaldeee for I am sure ekta will not want to risk ending kis desh... with 3 of her serials ending, I am sure she will not want to risk the same fate with kdmhmd and tspls

Hey Misty di sorry i went last nite without telling u**holding ears**
Hey Every1 a very gud morning guys!!!! i know tomorrow is my paper n i shud be studying at this time but kya karu cant live without u ppl so is just back for few minutes!!!

Wow Misty di u r again back with ur predictions!!! i just love them!!!
well di i think that Gaurav gonna help out Heer as pretending to be Prem. ..he will be doing all those things which Prem used to do n which wud be taught by Heer to him!!!! but when he will say at the End that he is not Prem n is Gaurav n will tell every1 the story behingd it so i think he will refused to be gaurav!!! Wow even i can predict things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n About Premeer millan so pata nahi kab hoga as i think Ekta will not be doing this so early as her few shows have come to end!!! i hope kdmhmd never ends!!!

luv Alina
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Hello Friends,  Hai yassu di..how r u ?

Congratulations for the new FC everyone,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
congratulations to you too dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fantastic job Misty....just loved the first page....Tumhari mehnat rang layiโญ๏ธ
aww Misty i could not check the complete first page..as my net is so slow..But saw some messages, siggies and convos of Prem, preet, gay3 that was really awesome dear...U have done a excellent jobโญ๏ธ

Ok is khushi ke waqt I dnt wanna ruin everyones mood
But This is my last message,I am going Back to India and My schedules and priorities are gonna change๐Ÿ˜•
omg this is ur last message that was so sad to hear..so u are coming to INdia..๐Ÿ˜ณ..i think u will be busy with some other work..All the best Yassu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wish everyone here all the best ๐Ÿ˜Š..We too miss u lot dear.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
I am gonna Miss each and everyone here..๐Ÿ˜ญ..esp Harshad ...But at some stage we just have to leave everything and move on....๐Ÿ˜ญ
Harshad? u gonna miss him also..thats really saddy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.ya life must move on leaving everything behind๐Ÿ˜ญ

I will miss all the beautiful moments I had here....esp My birthday which was actually celebrated after 6 yrs.๐Ÿ˜†..Thanks a lot Payal...You are My Pari and will always be....๐Ÿค—
Daisy Vaishu Vandu Yojana Payal Sarah Nandu Atop Siddu Rakshu Misty Zainu Priya Nina Bhavna Shabs Mehndi Alina Heena Vandy Anu Nisa and evryone here ...I am gonna miss all of you so much๐Ÿ˜ญ
We really gonna miss u yassu dear.๐Ÿ˜ญ.take care..if u get time drop one message ..we will feel happy for that ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But remember one thing ...do follow the rules of FC....I want our FC to get many more awards for the best FC of the month...so evertime just keep that in mind and post ๐Ÿ˜Š
ya i will follow the rules of FC and rock this FC..โญ๏ธ..dont worry our FC will get award for the best FC..๐Ÿ‘..thanks for ur cute suggestions dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok so Bye everyone...Take care...๐Ÿค—
And Keep Rocking this place always!!!!
Bye dear..take care of you..do reply when u get time..We will miss u.๐Ÿ˜ญ..Always keep smiling..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

One more thing ....you all pm me all the imp links ...ur vm's ur siggies...I would love to see them whenever I can....๐Ÿ˜Š
will do that ..Bye dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Hey Misty di sorry i went last nite without telling u**holding ears**
Hey Every1 a very gud morning guys!!!! i know tomorrow is my paper n i shud be studying at this time but kya karu cant live without u ppl so is just back for few minutes!!!

Wow Misty di u r again back with ur predictions!!! i just love them!!!
well di i think that Gaurav gonna help out Heer as pretending to be Prem. ..he will be doing all those things which Prem used to do n which wud be taught by Heer to him!!!! but when he will say at the End that he is not Prem n is Gaurav n will tell every1 the story behingd it so i think he will refused to be gaurav!!! Wow even i can predict things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n About Premeer millan so pata nahi kab hoga as i think Ekta will not be doing this so early as her few shows have come to end!!! i hope kdmhmd never ends!!!

luv Alina

I am majorly confused... when he saves heer in his room in rajastha, i thought he was faking it and knew who it was... after seeing it for a few days, I think he actualy had ML... Now after seeing some videos... i dont know... i guess we will only come to know when heer and prem/gaurav actually meet.

About Prem-Gayatri, I love the chemistry between them...They show a bond that cant be expressed in words and can only be felt...

Ok, I go to hunt some videos of prem and gayatri... Alina dear, you go and study ...catch you after your paper is finished 

Originally posted by bellle4u

Hai misty dear..atlast i am rite in predicting that Prem is not faking any ML..he is really having ML..But donno what the creatives will do in the future..๐Ÿ˜ก..I am sure that he will get his memory back soon and stop the marriage of heer and RR..Nice prediction dear..confused and donno abt the milan part leaving it to creatives only but as per ur analysis..Gaurav entered on dec 17 rite..so their milan may happen at the end of jan i too hope it happens soon..

Now My prediction..i dont think it will happen..

Now Gaurav knows that Prem is his humshakal..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..as per the story..so he will meet heer or heer will meet him and shocked to see him and thinks him as Prem..then the promo thing happens that gaurav telling " mein woh insaan nahi hoon jiska tumhe talaash hain "..so heer will make up her mind that he is not Prem and hires him to act as Prem infront of family for Gay3..Gaurav will do that..later heer, preet and gaurav works for company progress.. Prem ke jaane ke baad 2 din mein company barbbaad hogaye hain aur ab wahi company 2 din mein thek hojathi hain ..thats creatives logic..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Later gaurav and heer will get married with the help of family members..Heer knows that he is not Prem but for sake of family she marries him..But they will fight all the time..gaurav ko tho hum jaanthe hain..๐Ÿ˜†..Later gaurav gets his meemory back but pretends to Gaurav to check whether heer loves gaurav or she is still loving prem...so he tries to be close with her,,but all the time heer is scolding him and finally says that she loves only Prem..then our faking Prem comes out and says that he is Prem..aur Premeer ka kahani phir se surru hogaye..

i know this will never ever happen..but predict karne mein kya harzi..(i think correct hindi)

๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anushka10

Hai misty dear..atlast i am rite in predicting that Prem is not faking any ML..he is really having ML..But donno what the creatives will do in the future..๐Ÿ˜ก..I am sure that he will get his memory back soon and stop the marriage of heer and RR..Nice prediction dear..confused and donno abt the milan part leaving it to creatives only but as per ur analysis..Gaurav entered on dec 17 rite..so their milan may happen at the end of jan i too hope it happens soon..

Now My prediction..i dont think it will happen..

Now Gaurav knows that Prem is his humshakal..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..as per the story..so he will meet heer or heer will meet him and shocked to see him and thinks him as Prem..then the promo thing happens that gaurav telling " mein woh insaan nahi hoon jiska tumhe talaash hain "..so heer will make up her mind that he is not Prem and hires him to act as Prem infront of family for Gay3..Gaurav will do that..later heer, preet and gaurav works for company progress.. Prem ke jaane ke baad 2 din mein company barbbaad hogaye hain aur ab wahi company 2 din mein thek hojathi hain ..thats creatives logic..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Later gaurav and heer will get married with the help of family members..Heer knows that he is not Prem but for sake of family she marries him..But they will fight all the time..gaurav ko tho hum jaanthe hain..๐Ÿ˜†..Later gaurav gets his meemory back but pretends to Gaurav to check whether heer loves gaurav or she is still loving prem...so he tries to be close with her,,but all the time heer is scolding him and finally says that she loves only Prem..then our faking Prem comes out and says that he is Prem..aur Premeer ka kahani phir se surru hogaye..

i know this will never ever happen..but predict karne mein kya harzi..(i think correct hindi)

๐Ÿ˜‰

Nah.... you know I was watching the video and it was always been Preet & Gayatri who have understood and supported Prem and realized his pain... They are already showing a gayatri and gaurav track....I think theywill now show a preet and gaurav track... I think it will be preet to get gaurav back in the junejas for lalit and gayatri...

BTW have the creatives forgotten that heer and rishabh ki shaadi tudwaani hai unke

Nah.... you know I was watching the video and it was always been Preet & Gayatri who have understood and supported Prem and realized his pain... They are already showing a gayatri and gaurav track....I think theywill now show a preet and gaurav track... I think it will be preet to get gaurav back in the junejas for lalit and gayatri...

BTW have the creatives forgotten that heer and rishabh ki shaadi tudwaani hai unke

which scene dear..i cant remmeber..mere yaad thoda kam hain..i can remmeber seperate scenes of them but combined scene..when?..Preet ? i dont think he will play a major part in bringing Prem back to home..i think that is heer who will bring him home..Preet -gaurav track that will be so cute..seing them together after a long time dear..really waiting for that bro's..๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am really happy last week they did not show RR once..hope this continues..but i am sure that monday they will show RR pucca..Where dheer gone? all are missing..i am happy that atlast Gaurav saw Prem..ya i think creatives forgot abt their marriage track๐Ÿ˜†..now the story is moving ahead..thank god..now we have to see heer and gaurav's chuppa chuppi khel again i think๐Ÿ˜‰