Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ManaliS

^^no charu...i dont!<br><br>used to like it before...but it has become beyond senseless now LOL <br>its a crap show..lol... imo all shows shud end within a year! cuz after 1 year..they all start going down Ouch<br><br>i guess i only "like" aap ki antara these days.. haha..<br><br>TV is really crap right now... *sigh*Ouch nothing good to watch...hmm<br>

aap ki antara is good but it's not something u wanna watch everyday or get hooked to it bec. probably it's not the conventional story..i watch it whenever i can..we must encourage shows like this..i like meera also but i really don't trust Sagar's shows anymore..they get into the same rut after sometime..i'm completely off bidai now.. i prefer to watch mile jab hum tum and pavitra rishta at tht time ...

I hope RS doesn't repeat the same mistake with yrkkh , what he did with Bidai Confused

bidaai is totally intolerable now ...Ouch thats the reason that i am still watching mjht..cuz it comes at 9.. n thats my usual TV time n therez nothing else to watch...so i was mjht for timepaas...  i cant watch bidaai even for timepaas now... Ouch it used to be such a good show.. *sigh* .....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A different concept? (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran85

I respect your pov. You have every right to say if you like or don't like something. And nobody can force you to like something which you don't. But my point is, there is always a double opinion, be it forming govt or be it choosing the no. 1 serial. Who has made it no. 1 or voted to form the govt; it's the majority of people. Otherwise they would have not been chosen for that spot. So majority does play the most important role everywhere. But I agree that does not mean everyone will have to like that decision/fact just because most people think that way, there will always be some other opinion to anything and everything.

Again, I've nothing to say about your pov; I appreciate that. But to me it's the best show at this moment. Anyways that's my opinion only. I had no intension to disrespect you, but even then if unknowingly I've hurt you then I'm sorry.

respect ur POV too Smile n u didnt hurt me..not at all..u were expressing your POV only... Smile

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Manali: I know yaar....we used to have so much regard and expectations from RS at one point.....not it's all down the drain :S.....He ruined his own best creation.....Bidaai was hands down the best show out of the three he's produced till date...for reasons both you and me know very well ;-) lol.....but he squandered all the good things he had going for himself....expecially some EXCELLENT actors....which were sadly not backed up by a storyline worthy of that talent.....so much potential, yet all lost in the greed of dragging out....and focussing on new shows.....well let's see how long this chaandi lasts.....;-) lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top