Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

As for Ekta shows, its really unpredictable if the jodi is going to break up/die/reincarnate/get possesed lol... Actually, she does have something going for her or why else is she so successful today? I like some of her shows... but every director/producer is different and we should appreciate the different flavors they bring on screen

But the thing about rajan shahi that I really like is that he highlights the fact of the value of sanskaars and sanskriti that many youths don't have today [not bashing anyone just general saying]

I like how he shows the importance of religion and culture to today is sometimes diluted to unimportance
you know what i agre there is alot of shows of ekta was very good
like kabhu sauten , kundali and many mores they already ended that time she was suing her brain but now days dont knoww happeend
she is repeating same story
maybe Bollywodd changing tahst why
it affects her too lolz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A different concept? (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shujina

shujina

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Smile

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
First of all im shocked to see you here.

anyways back to the point.
I LOVE RS shows, they are unique and without any villains etc.

I fully agree with you.

But I really hope Yeh Rishta doesnt become a Saas bahu show as they are already giving hints on Gayatri's strictness.

btw you also watch Yeh Rishta? or just made an entry to post this hehe...

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Well i agree..!..Rajan Shahid makes family dramas n gives a simple touch to it without any major complications..!..they are vry realistic also..

K-shows are changing now..!..u cant deny that..with KIT n KMH..but the earlier ones were sorta the same with all the evil villains n reincarnation n evrytyn...

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushpink13

I fully agree with you.

But I really hope Yeh Rishta doesnt become a Saas bahu show as they are already giving hints on Gayatri's strictness.

Iqra...dont be too shocked...check the date LOL

YRKKH wasnt even launched then...Tongue

n anu used to be a big bidaai fan back then...(me too...!! u can see my reply there tooTongue)..haha..so we all bidaai fans were looking forward to YRKKH! but now we neither watch bidaai nor yrkkh! ....both the serials are very disappointing... bidaai was great before...this post was made then... Tongue YRKKH for me personally started well.. i liked it till naitik's entry.. after that i just lost interest..the lead pair didnt click for me... i cant find any chemistry b/w them.. just my pov! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

Originally posted by blushpink13

I fully agree with you.

Iqra...dont be too shocked...check the date LOL

YRKKH wasnt even launched then...Tongue

n anu used to be a big bidaai fan back then...(me too...!! u can see my reply there tooTongue)..haha..so we all bidaai fans were looking forward to YRKKH! but now we neither watch bidaai nor yrkkh! ....both the serials are very disappointing... bidaai was great before...this post was made then... Tongue YRKKH for me personally started well.. i liked it till naitik's entry.. after that i just lost interest..the lead pair didnt click for me... i cant find any chemistry b/w them.. just my pov! Smile

Oh!!!!!!!!!! i was wondering why all bidaaians posting after a long time.. um.... chemistry improved after marriage.. hina in particular giving good performance in certain scenes.. there was no off screen chemistry and it reflected on screen too...

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
^hey lata!! :)
yeah its a very old topic..haha... we are  no longer bidaains :P

umm i saw few scenes post marriage...like that kitchen romance epi..saw that on TV...for me they are still blank..n there is no chemistry... their scenes look forced.. but good that u r enjoying this show Smile

Edited by ManaliS - 23 August 2009 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

simran85

simran85

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

^hey lata!! :)
yeah its a very old topic..haha... we are longer bidaains :P

umm i saw few scenes post marriage...like that kitchen romance epi..saw that on TV...for me they are still blank..n there is no chemistry... their scenes look forced.. but good that u r enjoying this show Smile

Yeah, we all are enjoying it very much. And I think a large number of people also enjoys it to the fullest and that made it the number 1 show on Indian television with a very high trp.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top