archusarathi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
arey!enough how much will this amar cry . first of all the track of gauri makes us cry and top of that he and divya keps crying all the time. do you agree with me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know...i hate seeing amar and divya  miserable.....but one thing is that, Sharad and Divyanka,both does a very good job in acting😳...so when amar cries he looks very cute to me..like a 5 year .boy🤗and the mess he is in,anyone would cry😭hope he finds a solution to all this mess soon😊and  do some real 'thinking'....
titly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: remad

i dont know...i hate seeing amar and divya  miserable.....but one thing is that, Sharad and Divyanka,both does a very good job in acting😳...so when amar cries he looks very cute to me..like a 5 year .boy🤗and the mess he is in,anyone would cry😭hope he finds a solution to all this mess soon😊and  do some real 'thinking'....

exactly.....i also hate to see my AD crying but its an universal truth that Amar's cry s tooooooooooo cute.....while he s crying i found him a little school going boy.
nancy_loveSK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titly

exactly.....i also hate to see my AD crying but its an universal truth that Amar's cry s tooooooooooo cute.....while he s crying i found him a little school going boy.

agree with you titly me and my cousin sis was talking same yesday
sach main sharad look very sweet while crying .his eyessssssssssssssssssssss
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How can any show run without the glycerin?? Its like telling the protaganists to stop breathing.
titly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

How can any show run without the glycerin?? Its like telling the protaganists to stop breathing.

sounds funny but its absolutely r8
dimpy_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

agree with you sis.its so funny .their all celebrations are with damas
dimpy_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy mehra

agree with you titly me and my cousin sis was talking same yesday
sach main sharad look very sweet while crying .his eyessssssssssssssssssssss

yes i love when he cry...........
SharaDivyanka thumbnail
It's really cute but sad to see them crying. I would rather see tears of hapiness then tears of sadness. Like maybe both of them crying becasue they are sooo happy that they have a junior.
saruu251 thumbnail
This show is in some serious need of happiness.. there's just too much sadness right now! and Gauri, all she does is faint or cry😆 at least AD have many happy moments together