Mona was upset she was great !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLGosh she was too good when she said that !!! I seiuosly thought she was going to do it walk out then she said Shweta you were brillant !!! !!
She is just brillant sitting there and even Gulshan grower was wondering what she was saying !!!OuchShocked

But she was just  kidding !!!ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona was upset she was great !!!" in Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yes Shanti di.. she was too good.. for a sec i thought now yahaan bhi drama
but then she started laughing so was kind of relieved..

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I think Mona DID feel bad, anyone would at the insensitive and below-the-belt joke that Shweta aimed at her. Angry But Mona is too sweet for her own good. If i were in her place I would have given Shweta a zero and walked out!Thumbs Down

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
mona is a very nice person!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top