Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drushti Resort - note pg143 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Ya.. Veena is a WED girl and she usually isn't so happy with posts against AR. I know.. I was actually ok with AR and the whole show until somewhere in the fall.. I can't pinpoint it. Things went downhill and the only saving grace for me was RM and thats been taken away and I can't seem to find anything else to get me involved so I missed all the epis last week and I don't even care. Not looking forward to Suri either.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drushti Resort - note pg143 (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
suri. is. disgusting!
im still a die hard fan of KSG i adore him, cant wait to see him in Jhalak, (aka OUTSIDE of DMG!)  but being like this to impress sasurjee? does he really think sasurjee is going to be impressed? and what about ridhima, she is going to give another long lecture about how "she doesnt know him" and how "they shouldnt be in love" blah blah LOL

rahull pleaseee wapas aa jao!!!

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I know. I mean he is a smart guy. Why does he think this would work? And what a stupid idea. Ridz is definitely going to be like WTH!!

Really KSG in Jhalak? I mean he can't dance at all. It will be a disaster.

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I am posting the next resort in case this one goes past 150 pages. Even without Mayank around.. we are so rocking this fanclub.. so happy!!

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I agree, KSG maybe the hottest thing on earth(sorry sweety im obsessed just like WED girls)  LOL He cannot dance, but sometimes the dance partners they get are really smart and give these people the steps that would look good even if they cant dance,

thanks for making another topic... hoping finish this one soon, and with rahul's return, it will go bling bling in no time Big smile
btw how many RM resorts have we had so far? is this the first one?

im hoping to talk to rav tomorrow too Big smile even though i probably wont have 5 hours like i did today LOL
and hopefully, will catch sara too... she seems quite interesting! LOL

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
oh 26 resorts, i just checked, haha my bad LOL i thought u just opened this one the first time LOL

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hehe!! Ya.. even if I feel the same way I just can't be as blunt and out there as Ravz and Sara!! But I love to read what they write. Totally cracks me up!!

KSG!! He is hot! Just lost the spark I had for him for some reason!

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I agree! Specially these days in DMG, he's just... not happening for me!! The lost weight, the droopy, sleepy eyes, the long hair! Im sure there is a reason behind this, its probably his accident a while ago, and maybe he is changing his look for a movie or something, and in that process people end up looking really weird until they get the desired look, and maybe he is being over worked. I loved his sexy body a while ago, but now his shirts are 2 sizes too big for him and they're like hanging over his shoulders LOL
So my last hope is to see him in a hot avatar in jhalak, very hopefully with a hot dance partner, so we see some sizziling chemistry in those salsa moves LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top