Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drushti Resort - note pg143 (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Apoorva - This is the article you were talking about right?

Hmm.. still nothing definite but at least he is saying he is on leave. But what is this not knowing whats going to happen tomorrow thing?? And it kind of contradicts the first article in terms of him not knowing things were ok. Oh well.. lets see what happens.. all we can do is hope.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drushti Resort - note pg143 (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Hey sonia! and liz ( but ur gone now) LOL
I just read ur convo, and i totally agree, and these 4 pages were completely different and CONSTRUCTIVE compared to jo bhi gul hum logon ne khilayen hai iske pehele! LOLLOL

so mayannk returning... hmmm sounds very exciting
now that there are 2 articles, it sounds more convincing that he might return..... i also feel that the creatives might have seen how they're losing audience with rahul gone, thats why they probably want him to be back now Big smile

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

oh btw, which topic are u guys talking about that people were arguing with u?

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Simi - I PMed you again. Write in WWRM!! I will seriously get a complex. No one ever continues after me.. Hehe!!

Umm.. yea conversations here vary from serious to silly all the time. But I honestly love it here in this resort! Its my favorite place with the Atul Oasis coming in very close also. WED is fun but I just can't relate to their Armaan obsession as much.

Hmm.. I don't know if he will return or not but I am glad their is another article. I still have hope.. just no expectations.

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Nah.. we were just talking about previous topics. The one Neeta was mentioning now was her new one on Ignorance of characters.. She was super surprised that Veena agreed with her for once. Hehe!!

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Haha yea i saw it, i will definitely continue later, it usually takes me a while to write it, because i change my part around a lot before posting it, cuz i get ideas right when im  typing, i dont plan anything, so sometimes i have to change a lot if i get a better idea LOL so in that process, i lose a lot of time, which i might not have right now, so i will continue very soon once i get the time to  sit and write properly,  LOL

I am also in KaSh heaven, but its dying now, no one goes in it anymore, cuz most of shilpa lovers are just on shilpa's thread in DMG, and armaan's lovers are in WED LOL

I tried to join WED but it goes too fast for me LOL and they have many acronyms which im not aware of, and by the time im posting a reply, there are 3-4 replies in the same minute i posted LOL and i get left behind LOL
i shall try again though.. hopefully i will be able to keep up this time Big smile

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Haha looks like this veena usually disagrees? well maybe she is a big AR fan Confused
i was always the AR fan but in the past couple of months, their scenes have literally made me cringe no offence, specially the forehead kisses... ohh myy goshh too gross!! LOL

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Ya.. continue whenever.. WWRM always slows down during the week. We are planning to start another open FF in the FF thread about RM.. Komal had some ideas. Will let you know when we start.

I really never knew you were such a Shilpa fan!! Cool!

Ya.. WED goes fast. I can never keep up and I sure don't want to read all those pages. I used to go there a lot but without RM its pointless. They were nice to me even though they knew I was not really an AR fan. I know their acronyms well. Let me know.. if you need to know anything. Did you ever read the Sa-Ni FF with Karan and Mayank as a couple? Its quite hilarious and one of my favorite things to read because its so humorous. Kind of perverted though.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top