Rahul/Mayank - Muskaan/Drushti Resort - note pg143 - Page 105

Posted: 15 years ago
Haha looks like this veena usually disagrees? well maybe she is a big AR fan 😕
i was always the AR fan but in the past couple of months, their scenes have literally made me cringe no offence, specially the forehead kisses... ohh myy goshh too gross!! 😆
Ya.. continue whenever.. WWRM always slows down during the week. We are planning to start another open FF in the FF thread about RM.. Komal had some ideas. Will let you know when we start.

I really never knew you were such a Shilpa fan!! Cool!

Ya.. WED goes fast. I can never keep up and I sure don't want to read all those pages. I used to go there a lot but without RM its pointless. They were nice to me even though they knew I was not really an AR fan. I know their acronyms well. Let me know.. if you need to know anything. Did you ever read the Sa-Ni FF with Karan and Mayank as a couple? Its quite hilarious and one of my favorite things to read because its so humorous. Kind of perverted though.

Ya.. Veena is a WED girl and she usually isn't so happy with posts against AR. I know.. I was actually ok with AR and the whole show until somewhere in the fall.. I can't pinpoint it. Things went downhill and the only saving grace for me was RM and thats been taken away and I can't seem to find anything else to get me involved so I missed all the epis last week and I don't even care. Not looking forward to Suri either.
suri. is. disgusting!
im still a die hard fan of KSG i adore him, cant wait to see him in Jhalak, (aka OUTSIDE of DMG!)  but being like this to impress sasurjee? does he really think sasurjee is going to be impressed? and what about ridhima, she is going to give another long lecture about how "she doesnt know him" and how "they shouldnt be in love" blah blah 😆

rahull pleaseee wapas aa jao!!!
I know. I mean he is a smart guy. Why does he think this would work? And what a stupid idea. Ridz is definitely going to be like WTH!!

Really KSG in Jhalak? I mean he can't dance at all. It will be a disaster.

I am posting the next resort in case this one goes past 150 pages. Even without Mayank around.. we are so rocking this fanclub.. so happy!!

I agree, KSG maybe the hottest thing on earth(sorry sweety im obsessed just like WED girls)  😆 He cannot dance, but sometimes the dance partners they get are really smart and give these people the steps that would look good even if they cant dance,

thanks for making another topic... hoping finish this one soon, and with rahul's return, it will go bling bling in no time 😃
btw how many RM resorts have we had so far? is this the first one?

im hoping to talk to rav tomorrow too 😃 even though i probably wont have 5 hours like i did today 😆
and hopefully, will catch sara too... she seems quite interesting! 😆
oh 26 resorts, i just checked, haha my bad 😆 i thought u just opened this one the first time 😆
Hehe!! Ya.. even if I feel the same way I just can't be as blunt and out there as Ravz and Sara!! But I love to read what they write. Totally cracks me up!!

KSG!! He is hot! Just lost the spark I had for him for some reason!

I agree! Specially these days in DMG, he's just... not happening for me!! The lost weight, the droopy, sleepy eyes, the long hair! Im sure there is a reason behind this, its probably his accident a while ago, and maybe he is changing his look for a movie or something, and in that process people end up looking really weird until they get the desired look, and maybe he is being over worked. I loved his sexy body a while ago, but now his shirts are 2 sizes too big for him and they're like hanging over his shoulders 😆
So my last hope is to see him in a hot avatar in jhalak, very hopefully with a hot dance partner, so we see some sizziling chemistry in those salsa moves 😆