Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
^^ and peyton wud be the LAST! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Julian and Brooke!!! (Page 5)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

Originally posted by Leenasmg

Krupa - LOOL! Im in both ships! I always thought Lucas and Brooke looked awesomee together...

okay, so you got one leg here & one leg there..come over to the dark side..we have CHOCOLATE! LOLTongue

LMAO!LOL..Chocolateeeeee Krupa!LOLLOL..u don't know how tempting that it..lool!WinkLOLLOL

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nopee..Peyton wouldn't be on the list!

Leena - i knoww..we have the smooth, creamy, sweet, rich tasting thing on our side, you won't find it anywhere else!

Edited by -Krupa- - 28 January 2009 at 11:33am

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
they r ok..im happy at least brooke has someone..i cant stand seeing her all alone..im still in for brucas

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by burberryx

they r ok..im happy at least brooke has someone..i cant stand seeing her all alone..im still in for brucas
even i was sad to see her alone...but i cant see her with any so-so substitution either..i man fine julian's good looking...but when u compare him to chad..i mean CUM ON..if mark wants to stop us brucas fans from ranting abt bringing brucas back then he shud atleast introduce a guy who can match the chemistry chad had with sophia..which is y i suggested wentworth millerLOL honestly i cant think of any guy who cud be more cuter than chad other than wentworth..robert pattinson wud work tooo actually!! oooh edward and brooke<--- now thats a GOOD MATCH isnt it!!LOLLOL if she thought luke's resistance was cute..i wonder wht she wud think of edward resisting her..LOLokok sorry got carried away but i just cant help but laugh at the thought of edward cullen and brooke davis together in one room (brooke davis of s1 that is)...a b****y cute seducer and a chaste & gentle vampireLOLLOLLOL

yeah but my pointbeing....when i see julian and any of those other guys liek chase i am like yeah they're FINE..but thats all they r becuz wheni luk at chad and sophia's scene i go like OMG! so if they want to make us brooke fans happy i want sum REALL DAMN GORGEOUS AND CUTE guy to enter who can manage to take our breaths away like luke does...then i wud say : peace leytonsLOLLOL

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I love Julian and Brook together!! I didnt like julian with peyton and knew something would end up happening with brook and him and im glad it has they make an awesome pair and the shows much more interesting now

Btw I dunno if its just me but julian reminds me of justin timberlake 4 sum reason! 

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 30 January 2009 at 7:20pm

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
^OMG OMG OMG ROSHNI! =)

ohmygodNO..not Rob..maybe if he were to go back to the way he looked back in HP..but the way he was in twilight..probably not..

I just don't think anyone has had the brucas chemistry yet..

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
^^ see the thing is with brucas v r dealing with such a high level of chemistry its almost impossible for any couple to reach that level..

which makes is y im such a die hard fan & cant see them apart..Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top