Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I deleted some comments that I thought were getting to personal ..

but yeah so Julian and Brooke .. I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of them now :D They're cute!. I wonder why we didn't get to see Owen yesterday .. I thought they would throw him in teh whole mess with Brooke

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Julian and Brooke!!! (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I deleted some comments that I thought were getting to personal ..

but yeah so Julian and Brooke .. I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of them now :D They're cute!. I wonder why we didn't get to see Owen yesterday .. I thought they would throw him in teh whole mess with Brooke

I loved how brooke was all pondering on what alcohol to serve with julian..haha :)

Idk, if it's just me but I don't liek mia/chase..i don't like the OTHER characters getting storylines with the OTHER additional characters.. like you see what I mean? Like I liek Julian/Brooke storyline.. but Chase/Mia is just adding on too much..

and may I say that jamie and his poker was so cuuute :)

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
loll yeah beer/wine :p

I like em togetherr they're cute but I do get what you meann bout the irrelevant characters .. I like Mouth and Millie I do .. but something bout their story this week was sorta making me go .. Okayy get over it already please. Same with Sam and her friend though I felt SUPER bad for the guy!

Jamie's always cute! I loved when Haylie and Nathan show up to pick him upp and he has icecream all over his face and he's like "shh .. we just put em out" or somethingg

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Jamie is super duper cuteeee...whenever i see him im like OMG! He's jus so adorableee!

Umm..no idea who Julian is at this point in time..but i'll be back soon after catching up and be telling u wot i think about him!

U all are making him out to be really cute..so i can't wait to see him! lool!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
^^ Aha he's definately good looking.
LMMMAO what did everyone think of his hat yest?

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i like julian and brooke together .. they look gooooooooood. but its sorta unfair how brooke gets someone that was dumped by peyton .. like krupa said 'peyton's hand me downs'

but everyone breaks up and makes up so oh well ..

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Can't really blame Peyton for that. Its not her fault Brooke's dating Julian.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yea true its just annoying sometimes .. i mean did julian haveee to datre her before dating brooke .. idk, but they're still cute!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top